Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Blacklights on a Black Stang????

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2006, 09:04 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Blacklights on a Black Stang????

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

lol my deck has an equiped ball scratcher
mine didnt come with that, i as pretty upset when they told me that, but that is why i keep a passenger in the car
Old 04-12-2006, 09:06 PM
93BlackNotch
2nd Gear Member

P.M's have been sent, and I would like to apologize to the people in this thread... I come across harsh sometimes, but I'm not looking for enemies... I just love Mustangs, and I only like certain things, so when somebody has a different vision then me I guess I get all worked up... Props to the V6 guys that are laying it down...
Old 04-12-2006, 09:10 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

haha, lets just say that 93BlackNotch and I have had a couple laughs
Old 04-12-2006, 09:22 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

[sm=WTFsgign.gif] WOW! All this over neons thats insane, What a post I thought mine was bad! LOL, oh and by the way I would defenitely like to see it never seen blacklight neons that would be tight, I mean Cool!
Old 04-12-2006, 09:30 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

yeah, we really should add something like "don't ask about neon's" to the New User FAQ
Old 04-12-2006, 10:15 PM
will_c
3rd Gear Member

Hello.....i'm the moron who just calmly asked for opinions on "blacklights on a black stang"...... did i ever say "hey i'm gonna put blacklights on my black stang"....??.... dont think i did......

did i ever say...."hey guys, lets compare the star trek enterprise to a present day vehicle and then move into bashing each other because we have the freedom to choose whatever the hell kind of car we want to drive, be it ugly, body kit-ed, slow, weak, equipped with personal felatio assistance, etc."........ um.......nope, dont think that came up either...

so on behalf of all who spent time reading this thread, and laughing a few times as i did and am currently doing, just let me say

MY FAULT FELLAS

no hard feelings

and body kits can be BAD-A on these cars [sm=closed.gif]

[IMG]local://upfiles/24111/1F39E348B07B40C7B042A2218ED3D6B8.jpg[/IMG]
Old 04-13-2006, 01:05 AM
TheWillofDeath

:/

Rice. Belongs in the Japanese car group.

If you put a body kit, neon lights and a exhaust does not make you a ricer. If you do that to a Civic it does not nessecerily make you a ricer.

If you take care of it, don't attach over 40 brand name stickers on the side of your car, keep it nice and clean and don't cut the catylac (sp?) converters off [DAMN FART EXHAUSTS ><]. Your not a ricer.

Theres a huge difference between customizing [Scrming.] and ricing [Any general Japanese car owner with 250 brand stickers on their cars including the 40" exhaust pipe sticking out of their ***.

You CAN'T rice out a american car. Cuz we nigguhz know. :/ You can make it ugly. But Scrmings mustang is far from ugly. Sides I've appreciated his work ever since he's signed up on the forums and has informed us on the things he bought and done.

93BlackNotch. Dont speak if you don't know what your talking about. A REAL MUSTANG OWNER would glorify his mustang and not customize it, mod it in any way but add over 5lbs of wax and cleaning materials on their exterior.

Or he'd restore a old 67' Shelby.
*shrugs*

Besides this forum is made for opinions, suggestions, accomplishments and news. Not flaming.

Will_C I like the black lights under the black car. :] Purple has always been my favirote color anyways. If you feel like you want it [if anything even need it] Then go for it. There will always be people who will appreciate or dislike it.

Its your choice how you want to customize it.

EDIT:
Hah. Thats great. I just spent bout half an hour reading everything I didnt read. :] I needed a laugh.

...$7000 head-unit?
Bro. Hook me up..
Old 04-13-2006, 01:31 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

dude, the topic was closed but you just opened it back up.

Will, I totally DISAGREE WITH YOU:

1. American cars can be riced out i.e. focus, srt-4 thats all i can think of know but those are the most popular American cars to the import tuner crowd.

2. Any car can be riced out, just ad stickers, B-52 wing on the trunk, a fart can, or NEON LIGHTS UNDER THE CAR!!!!!

3. A Mustang can be riced out, all you have to do is put a ricy body kit on it, Gigantic wing, or a fart can.

Remeber, any car can be placed in the RICE category. Be WARE!!!!!!!

quote: TheWillofDeath

Cuz we nigguhz know.
Will, don't use any form or deration of the N word. Its is very offensive to me and a lot of African Americans. If you havn't noticed that i'm black and use the word all the time in REAL LIFE but never online. Lets try and keep race off the internet ok!!!! I'm proud of myself, i think i handled that very intellectually.
Old 04-13-2006, 01:57 AM
MikeHawke
Retired MF Moderator

My apologies to you guys and gals for allowing this to go on for so long. Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere all the time but this "problem" has been dealt with.

I admire how well you all kept your cool and did not allow someone to drag you down into a flame war. You have alot of class.

Thanks for the "heads up" PMs guys. We really rely on your help to keep things rolling smoothly. [sm=smiley20.gif]

P.S. If you want neons. get them. It's your car and you should make it the way YOU like it.