Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Procharger coming...

Search this Thread

Old 04-17-2006, 12:01 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Procharger coming...

ORIGINAL: armycook1981

i wasnt told about this maf piece!..
ORIGINAL: TJ

Jimp
The only thing that bothers me about the X-Charger is the sound. Do you know if the new M90 sounds the same?

I posted some info on the X-Charger awhile ago on another forum, here it is from memory the Eaton supercharger M90 was modified by Magnuson Products and is now called the MP-90 that X Charger is using. The inlet config was changed , it uses larger blades and they run at a lower RPM than the Eaton M-90 less heat. There for the whine should sound different than that Ranger video one would think, also I can't remember what they are but I believe ther were some other changes. One of the reasons no intercooler is at 6psi its almost useless no need 6psi and under for an intercooler won't do much if anything. i know my sct has picked up codes i forgot what they where tho p2160 an p2159 i think or 61............ any clue to what they are

http://www.magnusonproducts.com/mp90.htm

On the Procharger Jimp I would go for the 3 core at 9psi also might want to talk to Flap on the car going into fail safe mode (TQ table in the computer) time to time see if he nailed the problem or if it is just his setup might want to check with Belial also . I believe there is also a need for a new part ($150.00) that will regulate the Voltage higher for the MAF sensor or something like that can't recall what it was for sure but check with him.

For guys with an 06 Mustang the last time I talked to ProCharger 2 weeks ago there is no release of a ProCharger kit for the 06 Mustang 4.0 still testing, I believe the computer slighly different than the 05 might want to check with ProCharger to make sure.

Army I didn't see what came in your ProCharger kit but I think I read somewhere you recived a SCT if so this part the MA .ia part works with the Diablesport tuner and helps tune the car better among other things. http://rpmoutlet.com/diablomaf.htm

Army quick question did they send you a tune for your car with the SCT?

By the way congrats on the S/C.

@Afixer

Congrats on the MP 90 S/C, I look foward to your review/comments.