Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

*#%$&!* Dodge

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2006, 04:26 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

Default RE: *#%$&!* Dodge

that is not even offensive...kinda funny really
Old 04-29-2006, 09:38 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

You gotta be f'ing kidding me?!?!?!?! The maturity level of some people is simply amazing!!!! Just ignore him and his oversized rims on his statation wagon, it will hurt his performance anyway. LOL. Just keep taking care of your stang. We have beautiful cars, and most people appreciate them.

Or....

...next time tell him to bring that fat *** station wagon to the track. If it was a R/T, it can run a 14.5, and with 18-20 inch rims, take a couple 10ths off that LOL. If it was a SRT8 forget it, runs 13.6. Unless they are autos, lol.

Man, I can't wait for my next power adder to get installed, then I will be bitch slapping around vettes. LOL!!!!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:44 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

when i opened this thread i thought it was going to be an SRT-4 story. hmmmmmmm[>:] so this guy apparetnly bought his v6 magnum for racing, only to find that the heavy underpowered POS wasnt worth his time. I understand why hes pissed, but I dont see where you fit in here. some people are just gay.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:46 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

when i opened this thread i thought it was going to be an SRT-4 story. hmmmmmmm[>:] so this guy apparetnly bought his v6 magnum for racing, only to find that the heavy underpowered POS wasnt worth his time. I understand why hes pissed, but I dont see where you fit in here. some people are just gay.
What, it was the V6 version of the car?!?!?!?!?!? Weak!!!!!!!!! Car is simply too heavy!
Old 04-29-2006, 09:51 AM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

he said it wasnt a hemi.... but u never know, maybe he debadged it and it is a hemi. if hes recently from the rice world maybe hes confused with having 2 motors in that thing.
Old 04-29-2006, 09:54 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: SpecterGT260

he said it wasnt a hemi.... but u never know, maybe he debadged it and it is a hemi. if hes recently from the rice world maybe hes confused with having 2 motors in that thing.
LOL, that is f'ing hilarious.
Old 04-29-2006, 10:34 AM
andrews0915
2nd Gear Member

It definetly wasn't the SRT, I could see the smaller tailpipes, and it sounded weak as hell.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:17 PM
S.SubZero
1st Gear Member

I never understood the extreme brand loyalty that makes one hate on another person's ride. I mean the guy is driving a Dodge, he obviously has a patriotic buying sense.. Can't he appreciate someone driving a Ford Mustang, undoubtedly an american icon? I mean I drive a Mustang, but I can certainly appreciate Corvettes and Dodges and whatever else.

My car got egged a week into ownership, leaving some paint damage near the door. I really can't see what drives a person to be so bitterly hostile towards something I own that is unoffensive and not causing anyone any trouble to the point that they have to attack it.
Old 04-29-2006, 12:45 PM
duce

lets see i had three people do this to me.one was in a 99 camaro.the other was in a charger.and the other was in a grand prix.whats with these people cant they just appreciate other peoples rides. the way i look at it is they were pissed they don't have what i have....long live the MUSTANG....[sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 04-29-2006, 12:48 PM
Scrib
1st Gear Member

I'm a Mopar guy myself. I wouldn't be caught dead in one of those things, or the new "Charger" either. Might as well buy the Chrysler minivan for the DVD player.

Quick Reply: *#%$&!* Dodge