Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Before & After Photo

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2006, 08:49 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Before & After Photo

ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

That looks nicer....the running pony does look better, can you lower it a bit...it seems that there is a large wheel well gap...Also try an 8" rubber stubby antenna instead of that long stock one...
Lookin gud!

ORIGINAL: TJ

Tres I added your suggestion of just a running pony see first post for picture I like it, also added tinted windows per ricanpassion.

What do you think of the running pony fender emblem?

Thanks guys for the comments and suggestions.

Ok I Lowered it, you/guys think its to low or just right?

You know I didn't realize how high these cars really sit till this comparson I mean I knew they sat kinda high but seeing these photo's you really see the difference.

@
Wickedpony

I like the running pony too!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:04 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Great Photoshop skills! I say kill the stripes keep the emblems, tint and lowering package and you have a clean car.
Old 05-01-2006, 09:08 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Nice photochop job!

To be honest, I'm not a fan of the stripe... but, love everything else!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:12 PM
Britinastang
2nd Gear Member

I have the exact same car so this was an interesting thing to consider....

I would say the the mods look good except the stripes down the side. I think they look cheesy. For me the classic bullit wheels don't quite jive with the aggresive mods, maybe a bigger rim instead of the lowering?

Just my opinions

James
Old 05-01-2006, 09:33 PM
TNT1968
2nd Gear Member

I like "After" just the way it is. Of course you could always get the wheels chromed too. I think the lowering is too severe. Too bad white letter tires are hard to find. They would look great on that car!
Old 05-01-2006, 09:46 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

@
Hamidlmt & Beaustang

Thanks I posted a picture above without the stripe I think it looks really good that way also!

@
Britinastang

I tried different rims the only ones I really like on this car are the Mach 1's black & Polished, I have the rim but because of the angle of the rim the photochop is not good so I won't post it, but what I can see it LOOKS GOOD. If any one happens to have a picture of a Mach 1 black & polished at the same exact angle of the photos above if you could post it. I will chop it on the car and post it.

@ TNT
I thought it might be a bit low give me time guys and we will come up with a final chop with your help and suggestions.

Ok what do you think of vs no stripes and is it too low should I raise it a little?
Old 05-01-2006, 11:04 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

I like after #2, but would do it with the 4.0 Supercharged emblem. The supercharged lettering under the 4.0 will balance it out with the stripe.

But great photochop. Looks real good man!
Old 05-01-2006, 11:09 PM
06Blue4.0

If anyone needs anything photoshoped i can, im a 3d graphics major and a graphic desigion minor so i use that stuff every day.
Old 05-01-2006, 11:17 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 06Blue4.0

If anyone needs anything photoshoped i can, im a 3d graphics major and a graphic desigion minor so i use that stuff every day.
06Blue you could just be the guy I am looking for, could go to this link and help me out see what you could do https://mustangforums.com/m_1286674/tm.htm and then post here would be great I know a few guys here want to see it to.

Thanks

TJ
Old 05-01-2006, 11:24 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

I like after #2, but would do it with the 4.0 Supercharged emblem. The supercharged lettering under the 4.0 will balance it out with the stripe.

But great photochop. Looks real good man!

Thanks Rygn good to hear (your opinion) you like the stripe as I do too I also like it without but something about whole package w/ stripe looks good to me but but want to make sure it looks good.. I did think of a supercharged emblem and was consider it but I didn't think about the 4.0 to balance nice. but I will tell you I really like that running pony .

Quick Reply: Before & After Photo