Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why are some people so stupid?

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2006, 09:23 PM
Big Studly
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Why are some people so stupid?

ORIGINAL: Wicked Pony

Sorry I mis quoted myself but when I said he was behind me I meant that he was going the same way as I was for a long time - almost since I pulled out of my parking lot. I was still reeling when I wrote my first post.
oops, didn't read this.....I stand corrected....well, no I don't, my theory was correct based on the information previously provided....this is a different situation all together...

kinda funny actually...
Old 05-13-2006, 12:57 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

This is coming from the guy who would run a dog over instead of swerving. (see the stray dog thread)
ORIGINAL: Big Studly

maybe you were driving too slow
Old 05-13-2006, 01:02 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ok here it comes. and lisa dear please no spelling jokes.lol
Old 05-13-2006, 04:17 AM
Big_Studly
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: beaustang

This is coming from the guy who would run a dog over instead of swerving. (see the stray dog thread)

and your point is?

wait, don't answer that because I am pretty sure nobody gives a crap
Old 05-13-2006, 05:14 AM
S.SubZero
1st Gear Member

So I wail on my horn, shake my fist and start yelling at the guy "What the F--K do you think your doing! Dont even think of messin with me!" So I look to see if there is any on coming traffic and pass him on the left (I did break the law because it was a double yellow line). I passed him (still yelling and honking my horn) and blew him away. I know he backed off because I got like 3 blocks ahead of him.
So your best way of dealing with a "stupid" person who cut you off is to pass them illegally while yelling and honking your horn.

The term "stooping to their level" comes to mind.
Old 05-13-2006, 08:20 AM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

ok here it comes. and lisa dear please no spelling jokes.lol
sorry afixer
Old 05-13-2006, 03:45 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I made my point in the other thread; you are an A-hole! Oops, Mr. A-hole! And a dog hating a-hole on top of it. What kind of person hates dogs? Were you bitten as a child? Maybe some therapy would help. I say we all pitch in and get this man (?) some help!
ORIGINAL: Big_Studly

ORIGINAL: beaustang

and your point is?

wait, don't answer that because I am pretty sure nobody gives a crap
Old 05-13-2006, 03:46 PM
pastor_ice43
2nd Gear Member

If you're challeneged to a race.....you RACE
Old 05-13-2006, 04:00 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

You know its kinda hard to "speed" in gridlock rush hour traffic. I dont have to justify my self to you. I drive with the flow of traffic as does every one else. I am not a "slow" driver.

ORIGINAL: JStang78

....I'm driving home from work today and I'm waiting at this stop light on this 2 lane road. So this a-hole in a last gen Camaro vert (who was behind me for awhile) pulls up to the right of me....
not what you said initially.....
I don't see a discrepancy. It makes perfect sense, actually (but then again, I drive down a very similar road every day, so...).

The guy was proceeding through the two-lane (one lane in each direction) behind her. At the red light, he pulled to the right, perhaps on a soft shoulder or where they are doing construction, or where the curb turns out to let people make right turns without having to wait for traffic proceeding straight forward. Instead of making a right turn, he went straight.

Wicked can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the mental picture I'm drawing.

Oh yeah, and around here, if you hit the gas RIGHT when the light turns green, it'll only be a matter of time until you're dead or close to dead. Truckers (among others) do not understand the concept of the yellow light, much less the red one, around here.

Thank you captain obvious.......now, imagine her driving slow, and the guy behind her getting pissed and wanting to get around her....hence, the agressive move at the light.....

now, I am not saying that is what she did, but it is totally plausable......I am simply responding to the dumb comment about everyone driving slow up to a read light....

maybe she was driving slow for a few miles....hell, I hate when people do that and I kind of applaud the guy for being agressive and getting around her.....not that it was a smart move, but who knows, I might have done the same thing, and even more likely that I have...

Drive like you stole it.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:53 AM
Big_Studly
I ♥ Acer

You know its kinda hard to "speed" in gridlock rush hour traffic. I dont have to justify my self to you. I drive with the flow of traffic as does every one else. I am not a "slow" driver.

ORIGINAL: JStang78

....I'm driving home from work today and I'm waiting at this stop light on this 2 lane road. So this a-hole in a last gen Camaro vert (who was behind me for awhile) pulls up to the right of me....
not what you said initially.....
I don't see a discrepancy. It makes perfect sense, actually (but then again, I drive down a very similar road every day, so...).

The guy was proceeding through the two-lane (one lane in each direction) behind her. At the red light, he pulled to the right, perhaps on a soft shoulder or where they are doing construction, or where the curb turns out to let people make right turns without having to wait for traffic proceeding straight forward. Instead of making a right turn, he went straight.

Wicked can correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the mental picture I'm drawing.

Oh yeah, and around here, if you hit the gas RIGHT when the light turns green, it'll only be a matter of time until you're dead or close to dead. Truckers (among others) do not understand the concept of the yellow light, much less the red one, around here.

Thank you captain obvious.......now, imagine her driving slow, and the guy behind her getting pissed and wanting to get around her....hence, the agressive move at the light.....

now, I am not saying that is what she did, but it is totally plausable......I am simply responding to the dumb comment about everyone driving slow up to a read light....

maybe she was driving slow for a few miles....hell, I hate when people do that and I kind of applaud the guy for being agressive and getting around her.....not that it was a smart move, but who knows, I might have done the same thing, and even more likely that I have...

Drive like you stole it.
see, you were in traffic, therefore; driving slow....so I was right....granted it wasn't your fault, but obviously the guy wanted to get past you...

and as far as me not liking dogs.....blame it on my soon to be ex-wifes dumb *** dogs for pissing all over my carpet and costing me $2000 and the 5 years of alergies to go along with it...