Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why are some people so stupid?

Old 05-10-2006, 11:35 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

Default Why are some people so stupid?

I dont street race and I dont condone street racing. I think its dangerous and stupid and waists a lot of gas. Well I guess I was challanged by a Jackass in a late model Camaro Vert.

I'm driving home from work today and I'm waiting at this stop light on this 2 lane road. So this a-hole in a last gen Camaro vert (who was behind me for awhile) pulls up to the right of me. I didnt think anything of it because I thought he was just wanting to make a right turn. (Mind you this intersection is all torn up with road construction). Im just minding my own business waiting for the light to change. So the light changes and this jackass goes straight, and cuts me off! This is a torn up very narrow road. So I wail on my horn, shake my fist and start yelling at the guy "What the F--K do you think your doing! Dont even think of messin with me!" So I look to see if there is any on coming traffic and pass him on the left (I did break the law because it was a double yellow line). I passed him (still yelling and honking my horn) and blew him away. I know he backed off because I got like 3 blocks ahead of him. How stupid is this guy. I even had a 4.0 emblem on the back of my car. What did he think that it would be funny to beat a V6 Mustang being driven by a woman or was he too stupid to tell that it wasnt a GT. Ooo power trip! So he catches up to me at the next light but I dont look back and just continue on minding my own business. I was afraid that I pissed him off and he was following me but he turned off into this residential area. So I dont think you would call this a kill, but I was so pissed that someone would be that stupid to pull someing like that in the middle of rush hour traffic in front of a metra train station!

I just had to vent, and I feel much better now.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:41 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Why are some people so stupid?

"Everybody know that the world is full of stupid people, so meet me at the mission at midnight...we'll divy up there."

Sorry to here you had a run in with a jackhole...at least you didn't just set back and take it.
Old 05-10-2006, 11:51 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Wicked Pony

Ibecause it was a double yellow line). I passed him (still yelling and honking my horn) and blew him away.

Wow. If you had just stopped typing at that point my imagination would have went wild. I can picture 50 cal machine guns on each side like in that game Spy Hunter lol

Wait that would not make sense since you were in front of him. Never mind
Old 05-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

Wow! Well I agree that the guy was being a big time butthead, but don't you think your reaction was just a wee bit over the top? Next time just shoot the bird at him, it's a lot safer than racing down a crappy road
Old 05-11-2006, 12:38 AM
V6
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

ORIGINAL: Wicked Pony

Ibecause it was a double yellow line). I passed him (still yelling and honking my horn) and blew him away.

Wow. If you had just stopped typing at that point my imagination would have went wild. I can picture 50 cal machine guns on each side like in that game Spy Hunter lol

Wait that would not make sense since you were in front of him. Never mind
spy hunter could let out oil slicks though too
Old 05-11-2006, 12:52 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Ohhhhhh yeahhh, that car DID have oil slicks didn't it?

[sm=hail.gif] Spy hunter car
Old 05-11-2006, 01:29 AM
chidrock
2nd Gear Member

some people just suck...

A week or two ago I had a guy in a VW Gulf cut me off twice, the second time he stopped short while looking at me in the rearview. (and I thought that was bad lol) He took off not expecting me to keep up with him, then tried to get away from me by going down some side streets. I left him alone after a little while, I just wanted him to know that I knew, you know?

oh, and yeah, that was a kill.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:09 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

If the guy came back and passed me again, I would have let it go I wouldnt have done anything. Yah I might have over reatcted in the first place. But I knew exactly what I was doing and me, my car or anyone else was not in any danger.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:21 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Another one for the books?
ORIGINAL: chidrock

some people just suck...

A week or two ago I had a guy in a VW Gulf cut me off twice, the second time he stopped short while looking at me in the rearview. (and I thought that was bad lol) He took off not expecting me to keep up with him, then tried to get away from me by going down some side streets. I left him alone after a little while, I just wanted him to know that I knew, you know?

oh, and yeah, that was a kill.
Old 05-11-2006, 07:22 PM
vistapony
2nd Gear Member

That's just where we live Wicked! Crazy drivers surround us!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Why are some people so stupid?