Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

TRUE STORY. Went to dealership to get quote on exhaust mod. HAHAHAHAH!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 08:32 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: TRUE STORY. Went to dealership to get quote on exhaust mod. HAHAHAHAH!!

where is this dealership?

i hope it's not one in my area of california?
Old 05-17-2006, 09:31 PM
josh06
1st Gear Member

Default RE: TRUE STORY. Went to dealership to get quote on exhaust mod. HAHAHAHAH!!

Most of the dealers dont know anything about what they are selling.They are just salesman.White collar workers.probally have no idea about mechancal stuff or how they work.
Old 05-17-2006, 10:34 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: omer333

where is this dealership?

i hope it's not one in my area of california?

No it's in South Florida, no worries!!
Old 05-17-2006, 11:01 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

Wow I have Mangafloams? HAHAHA[sm=icon_rofl.gif]
Old 05-17-2006, 11:15 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ROFL, this was great. What a bloody moron. Next thing he will be selling you a "vtec" upgrade for your V6 stang. LOL.
Old 05-18-2006, 12:44 AM
localgod11
2nd Gear Member

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Hey teacherman, are you talking about mad hatters??? Friend of mine had flow put on there and they did a good job. I got mine done at a place right up the street from there for 300 but I had to cut the bumper myself ( better that way ).
Old 05-18-2006, 12:48 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

the ford dealer i work at, yes we charge expensive compared to private shops lol but i have no control over that lol but atleast we know what we are talking about! lmao! magnafloam!

GT rear wont fit! lmao!

5000$ for a slip on borla!!! lmao!

omg
Old 05-18-2006, 01:07 AM
DRWS10
2nd Gear Member

Where at in South Fl. I was in fort myers and these guys there were soooo stupid. I have the Gt grill and i was getting it quated to get a GT and they quated me on my car being a GT. I wanted to do it so bad but i figured i sign and they see it but since i signed i may be screwed somewhere. Oh well im happy with my v6, gas is soo bad now!! DONT GO TO FORT MYERS FOR CARS!!!!!!
Old 05-18-2006, 01:10 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: localgod11

[sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Hey teacherman, are you talking about mad hatters??? Friend of mine had flow put on there and they did a good job. I got mine done at a place right up the street from there for 300 but I had to cut the bumper myself ( better that way ).

YEAH MAN!!! COOl. Small world I say. I will be going this weekend hopefully. Did he get duals or just a single?
Old 05-18-2006, 01:16 AM
localgod11
2nd Gear Member

should have jumped on that one!!! once that papers signed, and you have a copy, there is nothing they can do w/o you permission.
When i traded in my previos car, 00 miata LS with 89K a whole in the vert roof (which they thought was powered) , cracked front bumber, 2 accidents on the car fax, no spare tire, rip in the drive seat, and a broken ac unit, i could go on but you get the idea, they gave me 7300 for it!!!!! I checked edmunds and extremely excellent condition the care was only worth 7K. I nearly knocked the guy over to sign the buy order. Best part was that the salesman later, to a friend of mine, admitted they had screwed up after it was to late.

Moral of the story:::

1 screw them before they screw you
2 always get you car washed before you go to trade it in.

Quick Reply: TRUE STORY. Went to dealership to get quote on exhaust mod. HAHAHAHAH!!