Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Powerhouse Turbo Installed!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-21-2006, 03:47 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Powerhouse Turbo Installed!!!!

ORIGINAL: fazm

ya rygen was 8.5psi, e13 was 9.5 psi.

in order to get group buy rates, im gonna need to know who ACTUALLY wants to get one. Not just get one if 15 other ppl get one lol. becacuse if 15 ppl say they are going to buy, and we get a price, and only 4 end up buying, there probably wont be a discount.
I'm absolutely going to buy. I'll put down a deposit or whatever.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

i got this little piece of plastic in my wallet, its itchin to get swiped 10000 limit so im good.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:51 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: omer333

very cool rygen.

hey, is that an old Nova? or is it a Chevelle?
It's a 72 Chevelle. I know my Chevelles.

Yep my bad took it though PS put some light on it my bad didn't even see the cowl induction hood till i lighten it up, yep 71-72 Chevelle I really can't tell those two years apart from that pic myself.
Old 05-21-2006, 03:57 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: TJ
Yep my bad took it though PS put some light on it my bad didn't even see the cowl induction hood till i lighten it up, yep 71-72 Chevelle I really can't tell those two years apart from that pic myself.
71 has 2 turn/marker lights next to the headlights, 72 has 1 turn/marker. 70(I had 2 of those) had the turn/marker down on the front fender.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

ok so now that I wanna get this turbo are there any cool gauge pods and gauges that I could get and also what other stuff would I need other that some kind of TT/gears?
Old 05-21-2006, 04:00 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

71 has 2 turn/marker lights next to the headlights, 72 has 1 turn/marker. 70(I had 2 of those) had the turn/marker down on the front fender.

Got it thanks
It also looks like it doesn't have the vac operated outside flap on WOT but i think if I remember correctly that might of been only on the 70 Chevelle SS for the flap which I did also own one.

Old 05-21-2006, 04:03 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Got it thanks
It also looks like it doesn't have the vac operated outside flap on WOT but i think if I remember correctly that might of been only on the 70 Chevelle SS for the flap which I did also own one.
Really? Cool. I had an SS 396 350HP. Never should have gotten rid of that car. Man, I'll always regret that.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:04 PM
whatdaproblemis0
3rd Gear Member

oh yeah stupid question but isnt there some kind of electrical control unit that could control how much boost you want? thanks for the help.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:05 PM
TJ
4th Gear Member

Got it thanks
Really? Cool. I had an SS 396 350HP. Never should have gotten rid of that car. Man, I'll always regret that.
Old 05-21-2006, 04:08 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: whatdaproblemis0

oh yeah stupid question but isnt there some kind of electrical control unit that could control how much boost you want? thanks for the help.
On the Powerhouse turbo you have to change the spring on the wastegate. Which involves getting under the car. That might be something you could add though. You'd probably want to change the tune for different boost levels though.

Quick Reply: Powerhouse Turbo Installed!!!!