Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I'm a Mod-aholic and I just gotta get my fix!

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2006, 03:25 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default I'm a Mod-aholic and I just gotta get my fix!

So never mind the fact that I just put on my CAI and tune. I'm still jonzin for another mod. So I just ordered an MRT axleback (thanks to scrming's high praise) and while I was at there site I also ordered there hood struts so that the hood will actually open like it should have straight from the bloody factory!

Now I don't know for sure if I hadn't come to this web site that I would not have ever modded my Lola, but I KNOW you guys ain't helping! LOL J/K
Keep inspiring me to add add add. cuz...

whatever Lola wants....Lola gets...
Old 05-22-2006, 03:38 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I'm a Mod-aholic and I just gotta get my fix!

ORIGINAL: blazen351

So never mind the fact that I just put on my CAI and tune. I'm still jonzin for another mod. So I just ordered an MRT axleback (thanks to scrming's high praise) and while I was at there site I also ordered there hood struts so that the hood will actually open like it should have straight from the bloody factory!

Now I don't know for sure if I hadn't come to this web site that I would not have ever modded my Lola, but I KNOW you guys ain't helping! LOL J/K
Keep inspiring me to add add add. cuz...

whatever Lola wants....Lola gets...

Listen man. I am in the same boat you are. And YOU just installed a CAI and tune. You were supposed to keep updates minute by minute on how it's working out. I have not heard much. After my oil slick and smoke screen mods, I wish the one you just got to follow. So friggin start updating!
Old 05-22-2006, 03:43 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LOL, I did update it once allready...I was going to update it more today, but (and I know this is TMI) I spent all day on the toilet today, so needless to say I didn't get to drive her any. But I'm all better now and will be driving the hell out of her tomorrow so more updates to come. Don't worry. About that at least, you might want to worry about the damage barbie girl did to your speakers though LOL
Old 05-22-2006, 03:49 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

(and I know this is TMI) I spent all day on the toilet today
Ya could have said you had to rescue a stolen puppy. Could have said you had to help your sister with her Algebra homework. Could have even said you were catching up on sleep from a late night of studying for an exam. But you went with honesty. I give you a standing O.[sm=groupwave.gif]
Old 05-22-2006, 03:55 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO, well no matter how ugly and vile (and it was vile) honesty is the best policy. And I promise for the rest of my days I will never eat my father in laws barbequed pork ever ever again.