Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Where is everyone? PTA meeting too

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2006, 11:47 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Where is everyone?

Lol dude ur not a looser, just an emotional teacherman.. wish my teachers liked me so much they cried.. they were smiling sooo much when i left... they called me "bart simpson" behind my back. anyways BF2 for the PC IS awesome and im gonna reinstall it right after i complete duke nukem for the 570th time. we can play sumtime.

Paul

ORIGINAL: teacherman

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

battlefield 2 is aweomse on the PC, i build this computer (cost me 1700 in aftermarket parts) Just for Bf2 and counterstrike source... awesome online games. check Css out at steampowered.com

Paul
+1
Battlefield 2 is friggin outstanding on the PC. I have not played for a while as I just bought World Cup Fifa 2006 for PS2.

THings are busy for me. Tomorrow is the last day of school. The last day with my students. The last day with the greatest class I have ever had and I will miss them so so much. I friggin cried all ready. Man I am a loser
Old 05-24-2006, 11:49 PM
amystery2u
3rd Gear Member

I build my own computers too. I like knowing every component I put in it. It's dual 3.0ghz pentium and should run anything I pull off the shelf but all i do is surf **** and read the mustang forums....i guess i find it hard to buy a game when i have the 360 meant for gaming....maybe i could go into business with afixer and design jetpacks...that would be a good use for my pc[sm=vader.gif]
Old 05-24-2006, 11:53 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

I havent played Halo 2 in forever I used to be pretty good at it, if you ever want to play just let me know my LIVE name is JustSpeed7 I play alot of racing games as well, FORZA, NASCAR 2005, NEED FOR SPEED, MOTO GP 3, PROJECT GONTHAM 2. I stopped playing on LIVE cause im trying to beat FORZA.
ORIGINAL: amystery2u

After halo 2 how could anyone not have live. I love it!!! Still play a few rounds a week. Trying to get into Battlefield 2 but I think I'm going to trade it for burnout 2. I had GRAW but commanding a squad got to be sucky. Your guys standing up firing , getting killed while your crouched down behind a rock. I think I kept that game 2 weeks before I traded it. I'm still PO'ed I spent $$ on that game.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:55 PM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

dude i love BF2, Halo 2(traded it in), GRAW. da 360 isn't axually mine. I baught it for my lil bro for an x-mas present and i'm gonna get da PS3 and Killzone once it comes out. U know Grand Theft Auto(Best game of all time) is comn out for PS3 and 360 in October 2007.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:56 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Lol dude ur not a looser, just an emotional teacherman.. wish my teachers liked me so much they cried.. they were smiling sooo much when i left... they called me "bart simpson" behind my back. anyways BF2 for the PC IS awesome and im gonna reinstall it right after i complete duke nukem for the 570th time. we can play sumtime.

Paul

ORIGINAL: teacherman

battlefield 2 is aweomse on the PC, i build this computer (cost me 1700 in aftermarket parts) Just for Bf2 and counterstrike source... awesome online games. check Css out at steampowered.com

Paul
+1
Battlefield 2 is friggin outstanding on the PC. I have not played for a while as I just bought World Cup Fifa 2006 for PS2.

THings are busy for me. Tomorrow is the last day of school. The last day with my students. The last day with the greatest class I have ever had and I will miss them so so much. I friggin cried all ready. Man I am a loser

Thanks man. When you spend 10 months with kids you almost become their parent. You watch them grow up, and then it is off to middle school they go. And chances are you never see them again. So it is hard. Especially for newer teachers like myself that are not burntout yet! Anyhoooooo...yeah man, we have to play BF2..lemme know when you reinsall and PM me.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:00 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

teach. thats real cool. i still remember certain teachers and i got out in the 10 took the ged (needed to work) but the ones that cared and made class fun ill always remember. keep up the good work and thanks. your molding out next leaders!
Old 05-25-2006, 12:11 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

or out next mustang designer.... be real nice to him please
Old 05-25-2006, 12:12 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Ditto on the reality TV... what a waste of life......
Old 05-25-2006, 01:08 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

working on my jet pack

you guys need to give us a chance to catch up, by time we get blown you guys will be beaming each other down the track, 1/4 mile et's .002 sec. Slow down captain! LOL
Old 05-25-2006, 01:10 AM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Teacherman is cracking me up. Then he says they go to jr. high. Trust me dude, you get less attached to them when they tell you to F-off to your face and you have to suspend 'em for a while. I have about 2 1/2 weeks to go and there are two classes that I can't wait to be done with. The others I'll miss but I'm looking forward to a nice long, kid-free (except for my own) summer.

p.s. Teacherman, never let them see you cry, it is like sharks smelling blood man. J/K

[IMG]local://upfiles/32397/ADC3407FC9DF4767BF431D6EEB89044C.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Where is everyone? PTA meeting too