Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Just got my first kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 12:02 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Just got my first kill

Funny...I see so many "riced" out saturns around here & they look so ridiculous!
Old 05-26-2006, 01:22 PM
JStang78
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351
Ok so a saturn coupe is not the most impressive kill, But it was my first one. Had to share...I guess all I needed for someone to challenge me was a louder exhaust.
LOL! Hey...I hear ya. My first kill was a Cavalier Z24...so relatively speaking, I'd say yours is probably better.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:03 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

you are all bad people. ive seen at least 5 car race crashes here in LA. the latest killed the person in the other car of a inocent bystander. we all like to go fast and its fun but be carfull. heck have you seen the news about the ferari that just slamed into the boulder flew into a tree and killed both passangers. oh yea the driver was a off duty CA hwy patrol. its still a shame but think about it this is a guy that went threw all kinds of driving scools to become a CHP and he still did this stupid thing. at tha track last night a guy blew his motor at the end of the track and crashed. in minuets 2 tows and paramedics were there. he was ok but crap happens. remember the other people and be safe for the young guys . being a father of four i hope im long dead before any of my kids go. no parent should have to bury ones child. and for the older guys we should be setting examples. man i sound like such a ***** but i have gone to too many funerals over the years for friends and at 45 that is way too soon. just last year i lost 2 to a boat accident at the river out late too much speed and way too much beer. be safe we dont want to have to add a race kills tread and i mean kills! ok all done don't hate me i just have been afected by street racing and it always seams that it would not happen to you. heck wasent it last year that the kid was racing in florida and rear ended some car and killed the passengers. turned out to be his mom and another lady.
Old 05-26-2006, 03:28 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

man i killed it! i am such a jerk!
Old 05-26-2006, 05:09 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Nah your right Tom, don't worry about it. We all need a reminder from time to time that we are not imortal. All though I don't actually have proof yet that I'm not LOL

Serioulsy though thanks for the reminder...but it does feel good to put a cocky teeney bopper driving a car that doesn't deserve cocky in there place. But street racing is still bad.

Personally I know there are a couple of tracks around here, and I'm really wanting to go check them out.
Old 05-26-2006, 05:18 PM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

Well said.

ORIGINAL: afixer

you are all bad people. ive seen at least 5 car race crashes here in LA. the latest killed the person in the other car of a inocent bystander. we all like to go fast and its fun but be carfull. heck have you seen the news about the ferari that just slamed into the boulder flew into a tree and killed both passangers. oh yea the driver was a off duty CA hwy patrol. its still a shame but think about it this is a guy that went threw all kinds of driving scools to become a CHP and he still did this stupid thing. at tha track last night a guy blew his motor at the end of the track and crashed. in minuets 2 tows and paramedics were there. he was ok but crap happens. remember the other people and be safe for the young guys . being a father of four i hope im long dead before any of my kids go. no parent should have to bury ones child. and for the older guys we should be setting examples. man i sound like such a ***** but i have gone to too many funerals over the years for friends and at 45 that is way too soon. just last year i lost 2 to a boat accident at the river out late too much speed and way too much beer. be safe we dont want to have to add a race kills tread and i mean kills! ok all done don't hate me i just have been afected by street racing and it always seams that it would not happen to you. heck wasent it last year that the kid was racing in florida and rear ended some car and killed the passengers. turned out to be his mom and another lady.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:02 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

blaz thanks . i actually thought i may have pissed you off . but im not the best driver either. but the kids in the car next to ya think they are! did ya see the one this morning 8 kids in a car went off a cliff out here in sherman oaks. oh yea did i mention 2 were in the trunk. just so happens 1 has masive head injories and the other has a broken back. i guess they call it trunking.
Old 05-26-2006, 08:07 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

No man you didn't make me mad, I just hadn't been online since last night. Of course i forgot to close my browser so it may have shown me as still online. I have a bad habit of leaving stuff open, so it probably looks like I'm here way more than I actually am...which is still alot lol

Trunking? My god are kids geting dumber by the minute? I mean I feel bad for them that that happend, but hell we never did anything that stupid when I was a kid, and that wasn't THAT long ago!
Old 05-26-2006, 08:10 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

I am only 22 and I have never had the urge to want to get in a trunk nor will I ever. It would be to damn hot or cold depending on the season. Knowing my friends they wouldn't let me out either
Old 05-26-2006, 08:16 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

yea its the new craze. last year another car crashed with a car load of kids. driver had no lic. kid in the trunk died. its jus plane dumb.

Quick Reply: Just got my first kill