Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

addicted to ICE

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 03:37 AM
waiting4thefunds
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: addicted to ICE

it definately surprised me. i was skeptical at first but all hints of skepticism quickly went away. i am for sure gonna use it after every wash.....
Old 06-03-2006, 07:51 AM
kevinb
1st Gear Member

I've heard good things about ICE from folks on several messages boards so I'll give a try once my Fukken Wax runs out. I use Fukken Wax when I don't have time to wax the car or for quick detailing. Had to buy on the name alone!

Fukken Wax

On that note, the sun is starting to come up so I think I'll step outside and clean the Fukken car!

Old 06-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Ken Rogers
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: kevinb

I've heard good things about ICE from folks on several messages boards so I'll give a try once my Fukken Wax runs out. I use Fukken Wax when I don't have time to wax the car or for quick detailing. Had to buy on the name alone!

Fukken Wax

On that note, the sun is starting to come up so I think I'll step outside and clean the Fukken car!

LOL Watch your Fukken language!
Old 06-03-2006, 04:35 PM
Black GT
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Ken Rogers

LOL Watch your Fukken language!
[sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 06-03-2006, 05:54 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

im so in love with the spray detailer i figure if i spray the car down andw wipe it off every day i wont ever have too wash it again! lol
Old 06-03-2006, 06:00 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: onefastv6

im so in love with the spray detailer i figure if i spray the car down andw wipe it off every day i wont ever have too wash it again! lol

I love the stuff so much I use it instead of soap when I shower...also makes a good shampo for my dog. MAN does he shine!
Old 06-03-2006, 07:14 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO good luck with that there teach, let us know how that works out for ya
ORIGINAL: teacherman

ORIGINAL: onefastv6

I love the stuff so much I use it instead of soap when I shower...also makes a good shampo for my dog. MAN does he shine!
Old 06-03-2006, 08:50 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: waiting4thefunds

alright so.....being in love with my car to the level at which i am, i made the decision to spend the 10 dollars my dad gave me for dinner on the turtle wax ICE detail spray......GOOD GOD!!!!! probably the best finacial decision of my life, granted im starving my *** off now, but WOW, even in my garage well after the sun went down, i almost had to bust out sunglasses. the shine is amazing, especially for how easy it was.....spray it on, wipe it off. now i know why autozone is always sold out......

this is exactly how i get all my mods
Old 06-04-2006, 05:46 PM
Fig06
2nd Gear Member

The towel that comes with the ICE is one of them new fangled Micro fiber towels. Go to Wal-Mart and you can get like a pack of 5 for five bucks. Wife gets a little upset when I wash them out in the kitchen sink < I just remind her who's payin the mortgage and give her the look.
Old 06-04-2006, 06:11 PM
JerryP
2nd Gear Member

Does using Ice attract more dust on the paint?

Quick Reply: addicted to ICE