Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

New Computer Parts or Stang Parts?

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: New Computer Parts or Stang Parts?

if your a geek blazen your the fcking meanest one I have ever seen with that devil pic of you .....lol
Old 06-03-2006, 07:45 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Funny shirts, I don't know which the non ITer in me finds sadder. The fact that people wear those, Or that fact that I understood them and found a couple of them funny. LMAO

Good choice On the axle back, CAI wise I've heard good things about the C&L I went with the Demolet/Tunable INductions one. I got mine bundled with an Xcal2 from bamachips.com. But there are other vendors too. Definate good bang for the buck.
ORIGINAL: toosober

Geek does sound bad. You need this tee-shirt! http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/ I think of geeks as the freaks @ the circus biting heads off of chickens.
I hate to admit it, I spend way too much time @ my computer.

Ohh yeah! I am ordering my MRT AeroTurbine Axle back System Monday! I am still not too sure about wich CAI to get...

Fizzie LOL, hell you think that was scary you should see me out of makeup...Wait that made me sound like a woman...mmmm Never mind LMAO
Old 06-03-2006, 07:57 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blazen351

Funny shirts, I don't know which the non ITer in me finds sadder. The fact that people wear those, Or that fact that I understood them and found a couple of them funny. LMAO

Good choice On the axle back, CAI wise I've heard good things about the C&L I went with the Demolet/Tunable INductions one. I got mine bundled with an Xcal2 from bamachips.com. But there are other vendors too. Definate good bang for the buck.
ORIGINAL: toosober

Geek does sound bad. You need this tee-shirt! http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/388b/ I think of geeks as the freaks @ the circus biting heads off of chickens.
I hate to admit it, I spend way too much time @ my computer.

Ohh yeah! I am ordering my MRT AeroTurbine Axle back System Monday! I am still not too sure about wich CAI to get...

Fizzie LOL, hell you think that was scary you should see me out of makeup...Wait that made me sound like a woman...mmmm Never mind LMAO
I just went to bamaships.com. They have no mailing address or phone number anywhere on the site. What is up with that? You bought stuff from them right?
Old 06-03-2006, 08:06 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Yeah I went with bamachips, I'm pretty sure he used to have info on there. I've not been on the site for a couple of weeks now though. I know that he at least had Phone # up on there, but I though addy too.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:12 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

I just went back and checked again, there is absolutely no contact info accept a g-mail address. No biggie though... I am still gonna look around for more CAI and XCAL2 info.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:22 AM
cmallett1
1st Gear Member

Computer guy here too... and I'm in the same situation... upgrade / replace my dying PC (for games of course) or start modding my 3 month old Steed. I'm SLOWLY putting money aside for whichever way I decide to go once I have enough saved up. And though I'm seriously tempted by the PC upgrade / replacement, I'm very much leaning towards the Mustang.

Who knows what mood I'll be in once I have the money saved up, but at present I'd say I'm about 90% sure I'm going to go with the t-lock and gears over the PC.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:27 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

My comp is 4 years old...Just upgraded my vid card about 5 months ago...if I had my stang back then the money would have went into her for sure!! ANd I am a hard core gamer too! Can't wait until Microsoft Flight Simulator 10 comes out! Ok, that is not hard core but it's very fun! Specially with the yoke and rudder pedals!!

But I digress....I would get the tuner man!!!

I digress again by saying, I feel that this summer is going to be dry as far as games IMHO...Then in the fall we have Medieval TOTAL war 2(WAHOO).
Old 06-04-2006, 01:34 AM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

what does the average IT get paid?? if you dont mind, it can be a real ball park figure.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:46 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

depends on the company, and exactly what your specialty is. I'm not so much in IT anymore as I run a transcription company now, so I don't know what current wages are.
Old 06-04-2006, 01:52 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

The IT guy at my school nets in 36,000. He works his **** off too, helping us trying to figure out how to work a MAC. ANd no, I still have no clue what I am doing on the thing leave me alone!

Quick Reply: New Computer Parts or Stang Parts?