Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Honeycomb tailight panel

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 02:07 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Honeycomb tailight panel

+1 I just put mine on and got it about 1/32" crooked, it is bugging the hell out of me just knowing it's not perfect. Definatly have a helper! And yes, the front should match the back, I'd stick with the honeycomb.
ORIGINAL: Jimp

I hate the billet grills anyway. But yeah, I would stick with the honeycomb front and rear. I have the honeycomb panel and love it. Just make sure you have it straight before you put it down! Don't be like me and try to do it by yourself.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:07 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

New2dis you shall never sound dumb! Ever man! I on the other hand..well....anyway Front Fascia is the whole front-end "look" which is the grille, headlamps, front bumper, and other stuff!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:36 AM
new2dis

Thanks, like I said before some of u guys are intimidating to some of us newbies and we just dont want to sound like DORKS
Old 06-04-2006, 02:37 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

there's intimidating people here?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:40 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: new2dis

Thanks, like I said before some of u guys are intimidating to some of us newbies and we just dont want to sound like DORKS

WHAT!? I'm a friggin newbo myself. You think I know what I'm talking about? I know what fascia is and where to buy magnafloams. That is about it! It just comes with experience. Once I get other mods I will be able to answer more questions. THen I will go from newb status to semi newb.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:06 AM
new2dis

is that SATAN himself asking me if he is intimidating?? but hey at least he drives a stang

No, what s really intimidating is the superchargers, turbos, boost that kind of talk. Hard to talk and understand about that stuff to someone who barely chages their own oil
Old 06-04-2006, 03:14 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

What are you saying!? THat MY pic does not intimidate!!!! LOL

On a side note, Blazen goes to the mall like that. Ya know how that band GWAR "never" take off their armor? He never takes off his uhhh Devil outfit.

Oh and don't let the supercharger, turbocharger, nitrous mumbo jumbo intimidate you. I was at first but I just kept reading post after post after post about them and came to the conclusion that yes, they are hard core badass mods, but I will never get one...no need for meeeeee!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:20 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Oh yeah your damn right I go out like that all the time...don't assume that was halloween. Hell I go to parent teacher conferences that way. Whatever bad the teacher might have to say about my kid just disapears...LMAO...I also meet with potential clients that way, they can go with my service or I will eat there soul. I am a Devilnbaggypants [sm=badbadbad.gif][sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=guilty.gif]
ORIGINAL: teacherman

What are you saying!? THat MY pic does not intimidate!!!! LOL

On a side note, Blazen goes to the mall like that. Ya know how that band GWAR "never" take off their armor? He never takes off his uhhh Devil outfit.

Oh and don't let the supercharger, turbocharger, nitrous mumbo jumbo intimidate you. I was at first but I just kept reading post after post after post about them and came to the conclusion that yes, they are hard core badass mods, but I will never get one...no need for meeeeee!
Old 06-04-2006, 06:52 AM
FearMyMatrix
1st Gear Member

man this teacher is pretty cool, drives a stang and knows about GWAR. Where were you when I was in high school man?
Old 06-04-2006, 07:00 AM
TempleOfDog

ORIGINAL: FearMyMatrix

man this teacher is pretty cool, drives a stang and knows about GWAR. Where were you when I was in high school man?
KALIFORNIA?

Quick Reply: Honeycomb tailight panel