Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

just got my first door ding!

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2006, 02:03 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Default just got my first door ding!

I was at the local Albertsons and came out to find a ding/scratch on my passenger side door. I had just washed and waxed it yesterday and it's looking great; then some dirt bag f's it up. I'm so pissed I can't see straight, [:@]I hope the MF'er that did it gets a good karma payback! Anyway, I have a friend with a high end body and paint shop who will take care for me but it's the principal of the thing that bugs me. People just can't take responsibility for their actions. End of rant.
Old 06-04-2006, 02:06 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: just got my first door ding!

sorry to hear that dude. that sucks. I'm dreading the day I get my first ding cuz i KNOW it's gonna **** me off. IF I see who does it I can pretty much guarantee I'll be going to anger management
Old 06-04-2006, 02:13 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

I'm so pissed I'm checking to see if I can see the stores video surveillance tape so I can track the scumb bag down! Good luck huh?
ORIGINAL: blazen351

sorry to hear that dude. that sucks. I'm dreading the day I get my first ding cuz i KNOW it's gonna **** me off. IF I see who does it I can pretty much guarantee I'll be going to anger management
Old 06-04-2006, 02:13 AM
amystery2u
3rd Gear Member

Confuscious say, "Man who buy Mustang walk more than he drive."

Why, cause I park at the end of the damn parking lot to stay away from the Oblivions who don't care about other people property.

Sorry dude, at least you have connections!!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:15 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: beaustang

I'm so pissed I'm checking to see if I can see the stores video surveillance tape so I can track the scumb bag down! Good luck huh?
ORIGINAL: blazen351

Go you man! Let us know what happens! Cause it's summer time and I am out of a job and I have no life! But on a side note I hope you nail the bastard!
Old 06-04-2006, 02:20 AM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Yeah, lesson learned there! It wasn't very crowded and I thought I'd just run in and out. Oh well.
ORIGINAL: amystery2u

Confuscious say, "Man who buy Mustang walk more than he drive."

Why, cause I park at the end of the damn parking lot to stay away from the Oblivions who don't care about other people property.

Sorry dude, at least you have connections!!
Old 06-04-2006, 03:20 AM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

amyster2u got it right. I park WAY in the back to avoid others. I go to UCSD for one night in their cramped parking lot to find some idiot in a white beamer dinged me. Right behind the passenger door on the quarter panel. Quoted $75-$125 to fix it as it's in a difficult place.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:28 AM
p51jwd

I know how you feel man. Some douche bag dinged my front quarter panel adjacent to the door crease on the left side. I swear some people have no respect for other people's belongings. I too am forced to park in general population at times but the last time I parked at the far end of the Wal-Mart parking lot I came back out and found an Al Bundy special parked right next too it. I am going to put out some bad vibes into the universe and hopefully the person's car that dinged your pony will never start again.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:47 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: p51jwd

out and found an Al Bundy special parked right next too it.

LMOA!!!!! [sm=funnypostabove.gif]
Old 06-04-2006, 04:24 AM
FearMyMatrix
1st Gear Member

got my first door ding in the movie theatre parking lot, passenger side just past the back wheel right next to the trunk, didnt mess the paint so I just went in through the trunk, took the trunk lining out a bit and just pushed it back out. can't even see it anymore unless you really really scan that particular spot.

Quick Reply: just got my first door ding!