Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Magnaflow true duals

Old 06-08-2006, 07:13 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Magnaflow true duals

ORIGINAL: Ken Rogers

ORIGINAL: teacherman

You will love the sound And as bscottie said, you can always do something about the drone if it bothers you. I will tell you this though. It has been about a month since I got duals, and even now, every single time I start her up I get a grin from ear to ear. It's just awesome. MAN I LOVE MY CAR! sorry. LOL
Did you have to cut your bumper or buy a GT bumper to fit your Magnaflow True Duals?

PS: Sorry if this sort of question has been asked a kazillion times...I know you are all talking about this topic...I'm new to modding, so go easy on me.

Ken

I don't care if it has been asked a flazillion times Ken. You have the right to ask and not get flamed I say! One of the reasons I like coming to these florums is people ask many of the same types of questions and no one makes them feel stupid about it, because there is NO reason to.

Anyway, I had my bumper CUT by the muffler shop guy. He did an amazing job and you really cannot tell the difference between the two cuts. He came highly recomended and I called him before hand to ask him if he could make the cut. And he said "yes, it's very easy no problem." So, my bumper was cut, it looks great, I am happy
Old 06-09-2006, 12:50 AM
tGrey5spd

Default RE: Magnaflow true duals

Actually I cut the notch myself yesterday. Read the thread titled something like "don't notch the bumper", I already posted my opinion there.