Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Weird/mean people

Old 06-09-2006, 02:53 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Weird/mean people

i would call the cops now dont wait for the azzhole to do something again. or just blast his car to hell with your carbine. LOL
Old 06-09-2006, 02:55 AM
p51jwd

Aaargh! I am mad for you man. I feel like appearing in that arseholes dream and choking him out. Call the PD next time he comes around or invite him into your house for a sit down. Damn I am aggrevated. I hate floaters like that.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:00 AM
Agleon
2nd Gear Member

Guy: I can woop your *** with my car.

You: And i bet your car turns into a power ranger too.

I just get a kick out of that one and throwing a brick.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:07 AM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Agleon

Guy: I can woop your *** with my car.

You: And i bet your car turns into a power ranger too.

I just get a kick out of that one and throwing a brick.
lol Yeah, try that one.
Old 06-09-2006, 04:08 AM
jlcljayne
1st Gear Member

That sucks...hopefully you won't have to deal with him again. I hate to say this but you are better off sometimes doing what you did. If its a one night deal and he got his jollies and you never hear from him again then so be it...he'll get his. If you did something back...you could be asking for more trouble...he could really hone in on you or your family...vandalize stuff in the future and really become a pain in your ****.

Its the bully situation...if your not fun to pick on then whats the point. If he comes back and keeps on pestering you then its on...

This is all easy to say because it wasn't us...sounds like you handled it perfectly for the guys first violation.

I was a cop for 4 years and saw all kinds of scenarios like this get pretty ugly...you kept your head and you should be proud of that. Throwing down is not always the answer, especially when he and all his dip**** friends know where you and your family live.

I know...as a man you feel like you should have done something but you did good!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:44 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

I would have just turned around and let him seen my brand new 40cal. Springfield Armory pistol holstered on my waste LOL Then I would have walked to my car put it away!! and proceeded to an Royal A$$ kickin LOL.

LOL! Only thing I own is a ww2 M1 carbine(baby number 2).

Thanks guys for the advice. And Blazem you da man as always. THink I am going to take Kemo's advice and call the police if it happens again. I gave up fighting after I left the military, HOWEVER, as Paul and Hammeron have pointed out, when the family is involved it's a different story. Think I will go the police way though. HOWEVER!!!

If you have ever seen the movie TOMBSTONE with Kurt Russel. The scene where he walks in the bar and says to that guy "Go on and skin the smoke wagon and see what happens! I said throw down boy!" and then just slaps him around! ROFL. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that! But I know my clumsy self would mess it up somehow! Oh well, I will let you guys know what happens.
You did the right thing keeping your cool man. That guy was a real *****, but hopefully he will move on and not bother you again. Keep an eye out. I know it would have been more fun to kick his *** all over the street, but then he might f up your car, harass your wife when you are not around, etc. Just keep an eye out and be prepared to call the police. Man that sucks.

Old 06-09-2006, 10:44 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jlcljayne

That sucks...hopefully you won't have to deal with him again. I hate to say this but you are better off sometimes doing what you did. If its a one night deal and he got his jollies and you never hear from him again then so be it...he'll get his. If you did something back...you could be asking for more trouble...he could really hone in on you or your family...vandalize stuff in the future and really become a pain in your ****.

Its the bully situation...if your not fun to pick on then whats the point. If he comes back and keeps on pestering you then its on...

This is all easy to say because it wasn't us...sounds like you handled it perfectly for the guys first violation.

I was a cop for 4 years and saw all kinds of scenarios like this get pretty ugly...you kept your head and you should be proud of that. Throwing down is not always the answer, especially when he and all his dip**** friends know where you and your family live.

I know...as a man you feel like you should have done something but you did good!
I concur. You did the right thing man.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:41 AM
StickDriver
1st Gear Member

I am a former Marine also 73-77. Been in a few fights in my younger days. I would not want to get in a fight these days unless I had no choice. I think you did the right thing by keeping your kool. Also, you don`t want to do anything that would get youself in trouble legally. I would be major pissed off if anybody talks smack to my wife. File a report with PD and if these creeps keep harassing you and wife let the police take care of the problem for you.

Old 06-09-2006, 12:11 PM
S.SubZero
1st Gear Member

I think owning a Mustang just puts us in this position. It's like walking around in a fur coat; fur coats are elegant and luxurious, but there's people out there annoyed at their existence and they tend to be very vocal about it.

As long as the person doesn't physically attack you or your car, I would just let them blow off steam. Revel in the fact that you own a car so cool that someone had to stop their entire day just to insult it. Your car was worth more than whatever they were about to do.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:28 PM
Fig06
2nd Gear Member

I perfer a nine iron !

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Weird/mean people