Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Weird/mean people

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 01:33 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default Weird/mean people

Can't stand people that are outright just rude and obnoxious. Scratch that, do not mind the obnoxious folk, but just the blatant ******** I simply cannot tolerate.

I got home today at 5 pm. Get out of my car and get my gym bag out of the trunk. I hear this really loud sound coming down the street. So I look up and there is this boxy BRIGHT orange two door car. I have no idea what it was because it was a body kit of some kind. So the driver stops and his friend rolls down the window. And my first thought is that they were going to either ask for directions, or say something about my Mustang. It was the latter.

The guy in the passenger seat says "Think your hot **** because you drive that piece?" So I was actually REALLY shocked because the last time someone actually spoke to me like that was when I was maybe 18, 10 years ago! And this guy was about my age. So I say "No" and start my way to my front door.

So then the guy says "No dude I'm just playing around. That a V6 or a v8?" So I turn back around and I am thinking ok maybe this guy is all right. So I reply "it's a v6" and his outstanding reply was "That's cool, cause GT owners are pussies but V6 owners are poor pussies, later homo!" and peels out. What actually bothered me about this F-upped statement was not what he said, it's just that it did not make any friggin sense!

Anyway, I go inside and drop my bag on the couch, then go back outside to get some soda I bought for my wife. SO I hear him coming around the block, AGAIN. Stops right in front of my car, AGAIN. And this time the DRIVER says "I could whoop your cars ***, and then I could whoop your ***, marine or not bitch" (I have a United States Marine Corps licnese plate) and then peels out again.

So at this point I am thinking call the police but I decide not to as this has never happened before and maybe will not happen again. So my WIFE gets home at 6:30, . And she told me that there was a orange car outside with a guy telling her that "a girl like you deserves a man with a real car"

So I have not heard anything since then, but I think if I see the car again I am going to call 911. I was wondering if anyone else has ever had anything like this? We have been here 7 years and no problems. I have a mustang for 2 months and this LOL.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:37 AM
hammeron
6th Gear Member

Default RE: Weird/mean people

jeeez these kids are shiat piles. i would be waiting for
them to return and greet their skulls with a baseball bat.
your only protecting your family and they deserve to
be executed
Old 06-09-2006, 01:45 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

it's time to take him to school teach. kick his ***. I would. Not knowing how big you are I'd offer to kick his *** for you, but I ain't driving half way cross the freaking country for 15 seconds worth of work LOL. He's a puss, most loudmouths are
Old 06-09-2006, 01:46 AM
waiting4thefunds
I ♥ Acer

you would definately see me outside in a laawn chair with a paintball gun and a pile of bricks, no lie....or maybe even a set of spike strips???[sm=lildevil.gif]
Old 06-09-2006, 01:56 AM
kemo24
1st Gear Member

it will br ok hes a ricer need i say more . just get a good description of the car a license plate number would be even better. and call the police . i have been a police officer for three years now and there is nothing that makes me happier than teaching a punk with no respect a lesson.
Old 06-09-2006, 01:57 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

before i even read ur statement i thought the same thing, my windows were being smashed pretty much every saturday or sunday for 4 weeks, so i stayong in ym truck all night with a bat waiting for the guy top shopw up again, fortunatly for him he never shower again.... maybee i shouldnt have told the police who the suspect was... scared him off i guess... i would put that guy in a coffin and me in a cell if i got hold of him.... ****ing *******, makes u wanna carry a 9 just for people like that.... i would DEFENATLY call the police and tell them..... they could have al ready recieved complaints about these guys... sounds like a rare car... if he JUST talked at u its fine...but ur wife??? thats ****ing bad, punishable by death in my opinion.

Paul

ORIGINAL: hammeron

jeeez these kids are shiat piles. i would be waiting for
them to return and greet their skulls with a baseball bat.
your only protecting your family and they deserve to
be executed
Old 06-09-2006, 01:58 AM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

I would have just turned around and let him seen my brand new 40cal. Springfield Armory pistol holstered on my waste LOL Then I would have walked to my car put it away!! and proceeded to an Royal A$$ kickin LOL.

Thats some messed up stuff man. I would be furious that they said that to my wife (if I had one lol) How would they know where you live? You live in a small town or what? Are they students of yours? That's kinda like stalking almost.

Old 06-09-2006, 02:03 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

I would have just turned around and let him seen my brand new 40cal. Springfield Armory pistol holstered on my waste LOL Then I would have walked to my car put it away!! and proceeded to an Royal A$$ kickin LOL.

LOL! Only thing I own is a ww2 M1 carbine(baby number 2).

Thanks guys for the advice. And Blazem you da man as always. THink I am going to take Kemo's advice and call the police if it happens again. I gave up fighting after I left the military, HOWEVER, as Paul and Hammeron have pointed out, when the family is involved it's a different story. Think I will go the police way though. HOWEVER!!!

If you have ever seen the movie TOMBSTONE with Kurt Russel. The scene where he walks in the bar and says to that guy "Go on and skin the smoke wagon and see what happens! I said throw down boy!" and then just slaps him around! ROFL. I have ALWAYS wanted to do that! But I know my clumsy self would mess it up somehow! Oh well, I will let you guys know what happens.
Old 06-09-2006, 02:41 AM
Ken Rogers
3rd Gear Member

What goes around comes around...
Old 06-09-2006, 02:51 AM
User 113021
3rd Gear Member

If anyone ever threatened my family.... I don't know if I could be held responsible for what I do.

I would definitely call the police just to file a report. If they come around again talking ****, just throw it back at them. If then gets on your property, you've got permission to **** his **** up.

Hope everything works out for ya man.

Quick Reply: Weird/mean people