Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

The Mistress joins the 300RWHP club!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 07:40 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: The Mistress joins the 300RWHP club!

ORIGINAL: Trill Gear Head

torque is a lil low. i can tell your gonna miss that extra 100+rwtq that just punches you in your seat. But impressive dyno none the less.
It's where it should be for a SC and his configuration. He might miss the juice, but his car will pull on the entire run.......which will be better for his ET's. I can't wait to see what he can do at the track. He has a sick setup for sure.
Old 06-09-2006, 07:43 PM
tino
I ♥ Acer

Holly crap!!!!

Underpants check!!! That's awsome.... can't wait to get my S/C...soooooooo jaleous
Old 06-09-2006, 09:50 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

DAMN! That;s awesome! I'm sold I'm getting some kind of FI just have to make up my mind which! Damn you guys and your bloody high numbers corrupting me! LMAO!!!

Umm hey just to check..when my wife kicks me out for spending to much $$$ can I crash on one of your couches?? LOL
Old 06-09-2006, 09:51 PM
armycook1981
2nd Gear Member

good shi*t man... i think i will have them use that s.a.e correction factor when i go again so i can say im in the 300 rwhp club....
I would say your my hero but im right behind you at least a few grand behind LOL..... cant wait to see what you run at the track.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:03 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

[sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=drooldude.gif][sm=hail.gif][sm=gears.gif]!!!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:11 PM
JimC

Scrming

That had to be you and The Mistress I saw this morning on M59 around 7:30 -- beautiful car in person! I had to be in Troy for a meeting and saw a Yellow Stang coming toward me while I was sitting in the back up and so took a good look as you got closer because I thought there couldn't be two of you in the SE MIchigan area. Even though it was across the highway it sounded good and looked better. That is the best looking Yellow Stang I've seen --
Old 06-09-2006, 10:13 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

wow those are some sick numbers john! pretty much everyone here includding myself is jealous
Old 06-09-2006, 10:16 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

DAMN! That;s awesome! I'm sold I'm getting some kind of FI just have to make up my mind which! Damn you guys and your bloody high numbers corrupting me! LMAO!!!

Umm hey just to check..when my wife kicks me out for spending to much $$$ can I crash on one of your couches?? LOL
I have an extra room for club members that get kicked out. Though Jimp did claim first dibs on my spare room. LOL.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:58 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: JimC

Scrming

That had to be you and The Mistress I saw this morning on M59 around 7:30 -- beautiful car in person! I had to be in Troy for a meeting and saw a Yellow Stang coming toward me while I was sitting in the back up and so took a good look as you got closer because I thought there couldn't be two of you in the SE MIchigan area. Even though it was across the highway it sounded good and looked better. That is the best looking Yellow Stang I've seen --
LOL! YEP!!! That was me!!!! I was on my way over to Alternative Auto! It's in Mt. Clemens... so i take M59 over to Grosbeck.. I was looking at the horrible back up on west bound 59 thinking, I don't miss the detroit traffic at all! Been up in the Saginaw area since 1998... if I see a half dozen cars on the way to work it's a busy morning! LOL!
Old 06-09-2006, 11:05 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Thanks guys!!!

I'm running the Vortech HO kit... so it's supposed to be 10PSI... not sure if it really made that or not... but I'm think it was pretty dang close... LOL!

I'm pretty much done with the car for the summer (performance-wise anyways!). Come late fall/winter we'll start building up the other motor... a motor, according to Scott, that will "spin 7000 all day long... " LOL!

Lidio figures if he had kept pushing probably would have peaked around 325'ish... LOL

Well, i do miss the massive torque of the nitrous... but the Vortech has a feeling all of it's own... Like Rygen pointed out, by the end of the 1/4 mile, the nitrous felt like you were running out of steam... the Vortech is not like that at all! LOL!

I'm thinking my first track run will not be until Norwalk... so.... that a great reason for as many people to come out as possible! LOL!

Quick Reply: The Mistress joins the 300RWHP club!