Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Why do all the losers want to race me?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2006, 01:43 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Why do all the losers want to race me?

Couple more-

VW GTI forums-Puked on my seat, can't tell the difference between it and the plaid, car stinks, help!

Saturn Ion forums-broke 70 today, door fell off.

Mini Cooper forums-Just bought this car, need conformation i'm still a guy.

CRX forums-Engine swapped, car gutted...so why does my CRX brake down every few miles?

Dodge Magnum forums-Hemi+station wagon & spaghetti+applesauce, things that go great together!

Chrysler 300 forums-Put chrome 22's on and now the car seems slow, why?

Old 06-11-2006, 04:02 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

I get that alot as well. They see that I have a V6 and think I am an easy target. I usually smile and give them the [sm=loser.gif]
Old 06-11-2006, 04:07 PM
TNT1968
2nd Gear Member

Finger or nod? [sm=grinangel.gif]
Old 06-11-2006, 04:12 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Nod..... Finger.... hmmm depends if there are two or more of them in the car! [:@]
Old 06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
s2k
5th Gear Member

LOL at the 300 c one bout the 22's and the hummer one
keep posting them
Old 06-12-2006, 11:22 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: s2k

LOL at the 300 c one bout the 22's and the hummer one
keep posting them
Yea, that is funny. Actually, here is a good one: http://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/12/au...rssnyt&emc=rss

This is my favorite part:

"But the high-revving engine could use a bit more than its 128 pound-feet of torque. The Civic is a bit slow off the line and struggles on steep hills."

I get challenged by Civics all the time, only thing that challenges me more is Eclipes. At the track, the Civic owners are actually cool to me, even though I whip thier *** so bad.
Old 06-13-2006, 12:42 AM
Tres Wright
4th Gear Member

LOL! All those "forum lines" are great, I haven't seen any of those before

==I get challenged by Civics all the time, only thing that challenges me more is Eclipes. At the track, the Civic owners are actually cool to me, even though I whip thier *** so bad. ==

There was an episode of Pinks where a young guy in a Civic got schooled big time by a guy in a Firebird. It was a classic case of HP/ low torque versus HP/ high torque. He was on the verge of tears when they drove off his Civic down the strip after the race. I almost felt sorry for him in between the gales of laughter
Old 06-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Hurricane Stang
1st Gear Member

i always get the mustang GT and Saleen and Roush owners that are trying to pick on me when they can clearly see that I am a V6 go **** with someone that won't waste their gas knowing the outcome...but other than that no real problems with ricers revving at mei usually ignore them if they do. i was going to race a bmw 330 ci last night but i kept getting stuck behind traffic anywho don't really have the problem of being revved at.
Old 06-13-2006, 02:21 AM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Hurricane Stang

i always get the mustang GT and Saleen and Roush owners that are trying to pick on me when they can clearly see that I am a V6 go **** with someone that won't waste their gas knowing the outcome...but other than that no real problems with ricers revving at mei usually ignore them if they do. i was going to race a bmw 330 ci last night but i kept getting stuck behind traffic anywho don't really have the problem of being revved at.
Ha... i only *** with other mustangs an dont really pay much attention to what it is (6 or 8)... just blow them off for fun once in a while to see the drive by after im decelarating an my foot is on the brake.... but.... where them saleen an roush owner are... quiero saber....
Old 06-13-2006, 04:30 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

pay much attention to what it is (6 or 8)... just blow them off for fun once in a while to see the drive by after im decelarating an my foot is on the brake.... but.... where them saleen an roush owner are... quiero saber....
"with only 128 pound feet of torque the civic struggles on steep hills" LMAO

Quick Reply: Why do all the losers want to race me?