Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Finally got a hater!!!! Chevy owner gave me a thumbs down. LOL.

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 10:39 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Finally got a hater!!!! Chevy owner gave me a thumbs down. LOL.

ORIGINAL: jericho73

The Chevy guys hatred for anything Ford is amazing....this guy's problem, maybe his mullett got messed up when he got his hair trimmed or the 7-11 was out of Old Milwaukee Light, perhaps he got some tabacco juice on his favorite wife beater, who knows.

[sm=funnypostabove.gif][sm=icon_rofl.gif] Exxxxactly, except maybe it was Schlitz ROFL!!!
Old 06-12-2006, 10:40 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

The Chevy guys hatred for anything Ford is amazing....this guy's problem, maybe his mullett got messed up when he got his hair trimmed or the 7-11 was out of Old Milwaukee Light, perhaps he got some tabacco juice on his favorite wife beater, who knows.
ROFL. Yea, I just don't get it, I love all muscle cars, but its not my fault that Chevy or Dodge can't get it right on the body styling for thier recent models. LOL.

What do you mean? You don;t like that big smiley face on the front of Late camaro's? Or the 4 door charger? Blah
Old 06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

Man Ryan I so wish you were by your self!! and had your kids and wife safe at home so you could show him the Turbo!! and been telling us a lovely kill story. LOL I know you were dying to. ( I would have been) Thats the second reason right there why I purchased a Procharger, so I can drop it to 3rd and eat or at least be on the heels of V8's withs exhaust and 20's( gotta love them 20's) so they can have them a puzzled look on there face instead of a disgusted look. LOL

Had a question too since this is kinda the time. Has anyone gone up against those STI's. Now I now we will never be able to beat them with even 300hp at the wheels cause of the all wheel drive factor but, could us FI'd (well me soon to be FI'd) stangs give those STI a good race at least? What are the newer vettes at the wheel 450hp?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:52 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

ROFL. Yea, I just don't get it, I love all muscle cars, but its not my fault that Chevy or Dodge can't get it right on the body styling for thier recent models. LOL.
Nor do i get the whole Chevy vs Ford, Mopar vs Ford, imports vs. domestics thing blah blah...I love all cars period, not just cars made by X or made in XX

Styling wise I think Dodge is headed in the right direction, I like the new Charger i just think they made a mistake badging it Charger, much like badging the Monero GTO was a mistake by GM. Chevy though, man all their cars outside of the Corvette look like 80's crap.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:54 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

all i will say is - jealousy rears its ugly head and so does the a$$hole driving it.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:56 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

What a dick! Good job playin it cool Rygen. It's those moments that I wish I had a lazer beam mod but oh well, what are ya gonna do? And yes, cool that AC/DC was playin. AND be thankful that your son likes AC/DC, sportin a ball cap and everything! That is way cool. Imagine if he was sportin a Backstreet Boys cap or whatever lamo boy band is cool these days. Kinda like what Paulboy wears to work on HIS head..Just kidding Paul
ROFL. Yea, I'm lucky my boy digs quality rock tunes. He used to like the backstreet boys, when he was little...but as he gets older....his taste just keeps getting better.
Old 06-12-2006, 10:56 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

hahhahhahah i cant believe somebody would actually give a tumbs down HAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHHA

that is effing hilarious!!!!!

ps: this smiley is also very funny
[sm=icon_stickpoke.gif]
Old 06-12-2006, 10:57 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Ok, I finally remember who was driving that Camaro.....

There were two of them, the one in the passanger seat was this one (red wristband):

And the ******* driving was this "feller':

Is this Joe Dirts older brother?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 06-12-2006, 10:59 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

Man Ryan I so wish you were by your self!! and had your kids and wife safe at home so you could show him the Turbo!! and been telling us a lovely kill story. LOL I know you were dying to. ( I would have been) Thats the second reason right there why I purchased a Procharger, so I can drop it to 3rd and eat or at least be on the heels of V8's withs exhaust and 20's( gotta love them 20's) so they can have them a puzzled look on there face instead of a disgusted look. LOL

Had a question too since this is kinda the time. Has anyone gone up against those STI's. Now I now we will never be able to beat them with even 300hp at the wheels cause of the all wheel drive factor but, could us FI'd (well me soon to be FI'd) stangs give those STI a good race at least? What are the newer vettes at the wheel 450hp?
I havent lined up against an STI at the track, but I did get a better time slip on the same day she was there. Yea, it was a she. She was hot too and drove the car like she stole it. ROFL.
Old 06-12-2006, 11:09 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

What in your opinion would it take for us to be able to beat one of those? Just asking out of curiosity ( how ever u spell it) cause those cars I do fear LOL I hate how they look, not so much like crap but it just so plain with a big wing & ugly yet cool bronze rims. Plus it gos faster than most street cars off the lot! I would not spend $30,000 it even for the power. I like the way EVO's look compared to STI's. Are the EVO's as quick?

Quick Reply: Finally got a hater!!!! Chevy owner gave me a thumbs down. LOL.