Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

modified mustangs article on the Mistress

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 03:41 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Default RE: modified mustangs article on the Mistress

ORIGINAL: LisaJ429

not a problem and congratulations on the interview. something to show the girls when they are older!

ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: LisaJ429

you should ask but since they interviewed and took pictures, they may give you a copy or two. i know they do that with the docs i work with when they are interviewed for an article. doesn't hurt to ask.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to do that!
Boy, that was easy... just got an e-mail back... MM is going to send me a few copies! LOL!
Old 06-13-2006, 03:44 PM
elektra
2nd Gear Member

Boy, that was easy... just got an e-mail back... MM is going to send me a few copies! LOL!
Did they tell you when?
Old 06-13-2006, 03:47 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: elektra

Did they tell you when?
No... just that they were going to "get some out to you"... LOL
Old 06-13-2006, 03:50 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Congrats John. I can't wait to read it! Way cool man. This is a big deal for the 4.0 for sure!!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 03:53 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Congrats John. I can't wait to read it! Way cool man. This is a big deal for the 4.0 for sure!!!!
I can't wait to read it either! LOL! I wonder if he printed that part where I said black mustangs with turbo's are really slow compared to The Mistress... ???? LOL!

You know i'm just teasing ya... how many weeks until Norwalk? LOL! Bring your copy and I'll sign it for you! LOL! Or better yet we'll put a tire print on it! LOL!
Old 06-13-2006, 03:55 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

I can't wait to read it either! LOL! I wonder if he printed that part where I said black mustangs with turbo's are really slow compared to The Mistress... ???? LOL!

You know i'm just teasing ya... how many weeks until Norwalk? LOL! Bring your copy and I'll sign it for you! LOL! Or better yet we'll put a tire print on it! LOL!
Yea yea, the **** talking for Norwalk has officially begun. I will bring a copy for you to sign. The other 4 copies I will have will be put under our tires for traction when we square off at the line.

Seriously though, this is huge. Big congrats man!!!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:05 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Yea yea, the **** talking for Norwalk has officially begun. I will bring a copy for you to sign. The other 4 copies I will have will be put under our tires for traction when we square off at the line.

Seriously though, this is huge. Big congrats man!!!
well I guess using them for traction is better than using them when the TP runs out! LOL!

and seriously... THANKS!!! It's been killing me keeping this quiet... Some of the other forums I visit that have cars in the magazines post up as soon as they have the photoshoot... I wanted to wait until the car was actually published... the photoshoot was way back in the fall!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:21 PM
omer333
3rd Gear Member

that's way cool man!

i was wondering when one of you guys (scrming, rygen, afixer) would get in a magazine.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:56 PM
CainMotorsports2102
3rd Gear Member

congrats...you have achieved my goal for my car
Old 06-13-2006, 05:11 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

which months isse is it?? i have julys issue, scrming your car isnt in there junes issue also

Quick Reply: modified mustangs article on the Mistress