Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

My new rims and HUGE tires installed!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 10:14 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: My new rims and HUGE tires installed!

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

THANKYOU! yup 55's allllll round, just gave her a bath and got rid of all the dead bugs on the front... i just used my rotozip to alter the caps so they fit now... Silver all the way arround! Thanx again for ur nice remarks!

Paul

Edit... i have 4 silver caps and 4 blue, i might switch them arround depending on what mood im in

YOU HAVE A ROTOZIP!!!???? Dude, you are soo cool Paul. I have wanted one of those bad boys for years but never got one. I have wanted to use one to construct an airplane cockpit used for my flight simulation stuff. Microsoft flight sim stuff that is. Nerdy? Yes. VERY dorky? YES. Don;t care though it's fun.

Can't believe you have a rotozip. You went up a notch in my cool book Paul, now you are back to even at zero.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:26 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

LOL LOL AND LOL, oh and LOL! i love u man, well the rotozip is 1 of MANY construction tools i have... name it i got it, but it is a great little tool, The dremel is sweet but the rotozip just blows it out of the water. and i dont think building an aircraft cockpit is dorky... i just think u have WAYYYYYYY to much time on ur hands LOL (joke), sounds like a fun project, Ebay has LOTS of switches and intruments from planes u might wanna check on.

Lisa, Just changing my Sig now , Thanx

Gonna go cruise for a lil while!

C ya

Paul

ORIGINAL: teacherman

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

THANKYOU! yup 55's allllll round, just gave her a bath and got rid of all the dead bugs on the front... i just used my rotozip to alter the caps so they fit now... Silver all the way arround! Thanx again for ur nice remarks!

Paul

Edit... i have 4 silver caps and 4 blue, i might switch them arround depending on what mood im in

YOU HAVE A ROTOZIP!!!???? Dude, you are soo cool Paul. I have wanted one of those bad boys for years but never got one. I have wanted to use one to construct an airplane cockpit used for my flight simulation stuff. Microsoft flight sim stuff that is. Nerdy? Yes. VERY dorky? YES. Don;t care though it's fun.

Can't believe you have a rotozip. You went up a notch in my cool book Paul, now you are back to even at zero.
Old 06-14-2006, 10:45 PM
05BlackPony
3rd Gear Member

Rims look great! I agree, I like the silver caps better.

I have wanted to use one to construct an airplane cockpit used for my flight simulation stuff. Microsoft flight sim stuff that is. Nerdy? Yes. VERY dorky? YES.
Flight Sim isn't dorky, I love it. I think a replica cockpit would be awesome for any one who likes flight sim.

My favorite flight plan? EWR-CLT with a 777
Old 06-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

umm okay well on the theme of flight simulation the forum has been hijacked lets get back to the original topic. lol i dont care just had to add the hijacking thing!
Old 06-15-2006, 12:24 AM
kemo24
1st Gear Member

thay look nice good job
Old 06-15-2006, 12:57 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Harry_F

umm okay well on the theme of flight simulation the forum has been hijacked lets get back to the original topic. lol i dont care just had to add the hijacking thing!
hijacking thing!
that was hilarious. LOL
paulboy,
those wheels are sweet! nice find! what type of springs are you buying?there should be some space between the fender and the tire. right? im getting some springs and i hope im not rubbing.(im kind of nervous)lol
Old 06-15-2006, 01:20 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

i have a seperate thread open about what types of springs to get, EBAY have alot of cheap ones but people are telling me they have trioed them and they suck SO i think eibach or steeda will be my choice.... and ill have a crack at installing or i MIGHT even call my buddy shadowhax up to help me install ! im syked about the rims and tires, the rims look great but the tires being that much heigher just look insanely sweet, the cars riding high tho so i need it lowered to compensate!

Paul

ORIGINAL: onefastv6

ORIGINAL: Harry_F

hijacking thing!
that was hilarious. LOL
paulboy,
those wheels are sweet! nice find! what type of springs are you buying?there should be some space between the fender and the tire. right? im getting some springs and i hope im not rubbing.(im kind of nervous)lol
Old 06-15-2006, 01:31 AM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

You live by Shadow?
Old 06-15-2006, 01:40 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

within 2 hours evidently, why? where u at?

Paul
Old 06-15-2006, 02:03 AM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Less than 5 minutes from Shadow.

Quick Reply: My new rims and HUGE tires installed!