Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Tuner & C&L on its way!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 07:18 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Tuner & C&L on its way!!!!

Had 2 Technics 1200's, sold those w/ a numark mixer for in a coffin for $600..old school baby!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:21 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Oh man my uncle has two Technic 1200 MK2 with Cerwin Vega Base bottoms I forgot the mixer he has I think he has a crown amp not sure? But my dad has a Technic 1200 MK2 we want to get another one and a Numark Mixer.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:26 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Technics & Numark are the only way...It broke my heart to get rid of them but I was only down to dj'ng 5-7 weddings/parties, etc a year, so I decided to retire from that...I used to DJ in NY and in a club here in TPA in another part of twon called Ybor City...got divorced, she tagged me for more $$$ had to quit cause of $$$, in a nutshell, I miss the club DJ scene!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:29 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Me uncle also used to DJ in New York my dad always tells me about the Garage and other clubs, Ive heard of ybor city my uncles tells my they have some good clubs out there hes starting to Dj again he just did a gig last week at Old town hes more of a latin DJ.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:31 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

OBTW I used to live in New York so did my uncle we moved down in 98 my uncle moved down a couple of years ago.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:33 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ricanpassion

No doubt...I can't wait to get it....I hope I made the right decision in going with Evolution!
I got the 93 Octane tune form Fred (evolution) and the C&L as well. VERY happy. The car really has more than enough performance for me now. It pulls like a mule in 1st, 2nd and 3rd..... Once you have those mods in, you are probably 235 HP and 250 FP (at low 3500 RPM) at the flywheel. Not bad at all.... that's a very nicely performing car. I don't feel bad about not getting the GT. With these mods, the 6'er is plenty powerful for me, and I have the $10,000 I saved in the bank for my next car (I got an 05 leftover vert at $10,000 less than an 06 GT vert would have cost).

Yoooouuuuuuuuuullllllllllllll LOVE IT !
Old 06-14-2006, 07:36 PM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

Sweet....<-----lived in the planet Brooklyn for 3 years before moving upstate (Utica, NY) then moving back to FLA!!!
Yep...miss the block parties, street parties in the back street of NYC. I learned to adapt to all styles of music in order to stay competitive in the DJ market, so I DJ'd from oldies to Rave...I have not bought any music for about 5 years now...(burned a lot of music...shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!)
ORIGINAL: Justin_R

OBTW I used to live in New York so did my uncle we moved down in 98 my uncle moved down a couple of years ago.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:38 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Yea we lived in the Bronx thats cool I like a lot of Hip-Hop,house, techno my dads mainly House and oldies, LOL! Yeah dont feel to bad, I havent bought a CD in forever the last CD I got I didnt pay for so didnt bother me, LOL! BTW Are you Puerto Rican to?
Old 06-14-2006, 07:42 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Justin_R

Me uncle also used to DJ in New York my dad always tells me about the Garage and other clubs, Ive heard of ybor city my uncles tells my they have some good clubs out there hes starting to Dj again he just did a gig last week at Old town hes more of a latin DJ.
Ybor City has a nice club scene, everyone heads over there from USF and stuff.
Old 06-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Yeah My bro used to go to USF he stopped but he still lives down there.

Quick Reply: Tuner & C&L on its way!!!!