Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Took down a Ford GT today!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 03:30 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Took down a Ford GT today!

theres about 5 here in florida buzzing arround, i'd take a konigseg (sp?) over it in a heart beat tho
Old 06-18-2006, 03:41 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

The day I picked up my car there was one being loaded onto a truck. My salesman says "A guy just bought one and he won't pick it up because he does not want any miles put on it." That's money!!!! And as Jewstang said, that guy is getting laid every night by 20 different chics.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:42 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

The day I picked up my car there was one being loaded onto a truck. My salesman says "A guy just bought one and he won't pick it up because he does not want any miles put on it." That's money!!!! And as Jewstang said, that guy is getting laid every night by 20 different chics.
Old 06-18-2006, 08:11 AM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

One of the companies in my building is a financial consultant which is owned and founded by one man, He drives three cars. An Aston Martin Vanquish, an Aston Martin DB5, and a GT, I've managed to get photos of two, and here they are. He leaves the window down on his GT all the time, so i just go over and drool... It's so pretty. And actually, gets surprisingly good mpg, for a car of its class.

At some point I need a photo of my 'stang next to his GT.

[IMG]local://upfiles/38274/90220E95A1D547D9BEC8C9E3FC56B5B3.jpg[/IMG]
Old 06-18-2006, 10:31 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Whitev6er

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NOOOO f-ing way you beat a ford GT! THey are way fast. I think they are in the Ferari class and there is NO way you could beat that or other cars like man. SOrry, we aint buyin it!!!!!!
This coming from the guy that says he beat a 350Z. [sm=laughat.gif]
Old 06-18-2006, 10:33 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Your freaking TOOL! Learn to read a post before you reply. I have offically upgraded you to the level supreme Moron.

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is NOOOO f-ing way you beat a ford GT! THey are way fast. I think they are in the Ferari class and there is NO way you could beat that or other cars like man. SOrry, we aint buyin it!!!!!!
Old 06-18-2006, 10:38 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blazen351

Your freaking TOOL! Learn to read a post before you reply. I have offically upgraded you to the level supreme Moron.

CrackerV6erLamerDork fell out of the idiot tree, hit every branch on the way down, then the tree fell on him, it was cut up into Louisville Sluggers, and then he was beat with them!
[sm=smiley11.gif]

Old 06-18-2006, 11:25 AM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: ricklmesa@***.net

Meybe this works

url=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/1FE20072-2808-46FC-9D3C-2CAD58B417FB.htm][/url]Click here to see Video

I love my Stang but I would get a Z06 in a heartbeat if I could.
Old 06-18-2006, 11:37 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

the cars are pretty cool last year i made some ramps for my bud so he could rack one at the dealership. they are so low that they can not drive up the alignment rack or even the standard rack.

Old 06-18-2006, 11:42 AM
McChicken
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: toosober

ORIGINAL: blazen351

CrackerV6erLamerDork fell out of the idiot tree, hit every branch on the way down, then the tree fell on him, it was cut up into Louisville Sluggers, and then he was beat with them!
[sm=smiley11.gif]

hahaha you guys are harsh.

Quick Reply: Took down a Ford GT today!