Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

This is depressing..

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2006, 03:44 AM
NickSezz
4th Gear Member

Default This is depressing..

Ok our stangs are pretty quick...but i was in my friends 1995 honda accord 2.2 4cyl ...and it did take a long time to get there..but the damn thing was goin 135 stock ...yeah i know the stang is only limited at 115 and no one should ever be goin that fast..but now all he does is nag me about it and all i can say is that ill blow his 1/4 mile time away...it sounds stupid but it makes me upset inside seein a little pos do that...how fast can the 05 v6/gt stang really go??
Old 06-18-2006, 03:47 AM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: This is depressing..

a TOTAL guess would be 140 with a tuner
Old 06-18-2006, 03:49 AM
JewStangGT
2nd Gear Member

well after reading this...what does the dt top out at...ive only got mine to 135 before deciding it wasnt worth losing my car
Old 06-18-2006, 03:56 AM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: NickSezz

Ok our stangs are pretty quick...but i was in my friends 1995 honda accord 2.2 4cyl ...and it did take a long time to get there..but the damn thing was goin 135 stock ...yeah i know the stang is only limited at 115 and no one should ever be goin that fast..but now all he does is nag me about it and all i can say is that ill blow his 1/4 mile time away...it sounds stupid but it makes me upset inside seein a little pos do that...how fast can the 05 v6/gt stang really go??

Who CARES what your friend says you will get more girls and then you will be like [sm=laughat.gif] at him with his Honda. And soon you will be all like [sm=bounceybounce.gif]. And your friend will look at you and your new hottie and be like [sm=headbang.gif] And soon enough you and your friend will have to [sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif] until he realizes you were the cooler one all along.

See man, no worries brother!!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:07 AM
AWalls

Teach, that's good stuff man. And yes, I'm easily amused.....lol
Old 06-18-2006, 04:08 AM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: teacherman

Who CARES what your friend says you will get more girls and then you will be like [sm=laughat.gif] at him with his Honda. And soon you will be all like [sm=bounceybounce.gif]. And your friend will look at you and your new hottie and be like [sm=headbang.gif] And soon enough you and your friend will have to [sm=violent053.gif][sm=shootshoot.gif] until he realizes you were the cooler one all along.

What ever your on, i want some of it.
Old 06-18-2006, 04:08 AM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Good use of the smileys!
Old 06-18-2006, 04:23 AM
AmericanMade
3rd Gear Member

Teach... that was BEYOND AMAZING!!...
Old 06-18-2006, 10:05 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Teach man you crack me up. I wish we had teachers like you when I was in school. Of course since I think we're the same age you would have been in school then too. Anyways keep making laugh.
Old 06-18-2006, 10:14 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: teacherman

ROTFLMAO I love it.