Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Don't know if you would call this a KILL or not

Old 06-19-2006, 02:26 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Don't know if you would call this a KILL or not

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

I do that to people all the time on the freeway. Only.. they start off behind me and tailgate me. They're not going anywhere, tailgating me wont speed me up as I'll just run into the guy in front of me. So the ******* usually gets pissed off because I'm not bending over for him.. pulls out to my right, floors it, but to his surprise.. he got in a slower lane. Now he's thinkin... I gotta cut this guy off and slam my brakes or else I'll end up behind him again... all this hard work and I'm showing nothing for it?!

I don't let em, I'll pinch the gas just enough so he can't change lanes without hitting someone. Happens at least once a day.
You're an idiot. People like you cause accidents and traffic slowdowns. Move over and let the faster guy through.
Old 06-19-2006, 05:35 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Jiraiya

Anyone who's read Dave Barry knows the Miami Motorist's Motto:

"Death Before Yielding"

Florida drivers are insane, but the worst drivers in Florida all seem to have New York plates, lol. At least that's been my experience.
LOL, This is true..NY or Canada!

And there's like a 5 sec rule here apparently, in that if a light hasn't been red for 5 seconds and cross traffic hasn't started yet you can still go through it. I swear, more people run red lights down here..
Old 06-19-2006, 05:44 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Jimp

ORIGINAL: SPARTAN VI

I do that to people all the time on the freeway. Only.. they start off behind me and tailgate me. They're not going anywhere, tailgating me wont speed me up as I'll just run into the guy in front of me. So the ******* usually gets pissed off because I'm not bending over for him.. pulls out to my right, floors it, but to his surprise.. he got in a slower lane. Now he's thinkin... I gotta cut this guy off and slam my brakes or else I'll end up behind him again... all this hard work and I'm showing nothing for it?!

I don't let em, I'll pinch the gas just enough so he can't change lanes without hitting someone. Happens at least once a day.
You're an idiot. People like you cause accidents and traffic slowdowns. Move over and let the faster guy through.
Some states have 2 laws regarding this, Flow of traffic law which states that you must drive the flow of traffic even if it is over the posted speed limit, and the other is driving in the passing lane which is the left lane. I drive with the flow of traffic and stay out of the left lane if at all possible.