Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Underrating Info!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 09:47 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Underrating Info!!

ORIGINAL: teacherman

I hate when you post Pat. Because every freakin time I look at your sig I think to myself, "If ONLY I went with a white mustang I could have blue stripes like his." So could you please stop with your whole posting ordeal or get a new sig! LOL just kidding.. actually only a little LOL
You just need to get the black stripes on yours.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:49 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: toosober

ORIGINAL: pat6674u

I don't think this guy has any problems with self-esteem. He keeps coming back for more no matter how mean we are. Further, this forum is designed to allow MEANINGFUL interaction between V6 owners. Nothing that guy has posted is meaningful (or makes sense for that matter). Further, I remmember LX writing some very hateful things about other members of this forum a few weeks ago, specifically calling Afixer "trailertrash" if I recall correctly. I'm not sure if he's the right guy to be leading this charge. Sorry, that's the pot calling the kettle black there. Let me know if I mispeled anything or used some bad grammar. I care. I really do.
Here are my corrections.

I don't think this guy has any problems with self-esteem. He keeps coming back for more no matter how mean we are. Further, this forum is designed to allow MEANINGFUL interaction between V6 owners. Nothing that guy has posted is meaningful (or makes sense for that matter). Further, I remember LX writing some very hateful things about other members of this forum a few weeks ago, specifically calling Afixer "trailer trash" if I recall correctly. I'm not sure if he's the right guy to be leading this charge. Sorry, that's the pot calling the kettle black there. Let me know if I misspelled anything or used some bad grammar. I care. I really do.

It's cool though, I am aweful at spelling. ROTFLMAO
Thanks Sober,
I truly appreciate the assist. Is Trailer Trash really two words?
No problem man. And yes, it is two words. Right Teacherman?

I dunno! Why you asking me foo. DId you not know that a requisite for being a teecher is not knowing grammor?
Old 06-20-2006, 09:51 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LX200

Teacherman,
Go to dictionary.com and look up the word requisites

requisites - Required; essential
Something that is indispensable; a requirement.

Bottom line. The attacks on this kid are rediculous. If you think he's really an idiot, then don't interact with him. If you think he has a self esteem problem, why would you attack him in such a manner? Maybe the kid does have some issues, found a Mustang forum to hang out in, and when he posts a message some of our more vocal members don't like, he gets crucified. Is having a little empathy for another person such a stretch? I hang out on many forums for photography, astronomy and various other topics. I have NEVER seen the level of vitriol that exists on these forums. And most of it comes from a core of frequent posters who seem to think they should police the forum for any post that abuses their collective sensibilities. The feeding frenzy here can become absurd. And anything the kid said AFTER he was attacked has to be discounted, because that's the type of response you can expect from somebody thats been attacked.

This all started when the kid suggested he beat some Z car in a race. Many of the folks here called him an idiot, and then added "if you did beat him, then the Z driver must have been a crap driver". Well guess what? Maybe the guy WAS a crap driver, and maybe he missed multiple shifts and maybe the kid did beat him. Anyone who calls somebody a moron for what they've said, then outlines several possible ways the event could have occured, is..... a moron.

I've personally witnessed the pack mentality here when I mentioned some interactions I had with Bamachips. My self esteem is intact, so it didn't bother me. But, if this kid is lonely, shy, disturbed or has any other problem, everyone who piled on is a jerk. Haven't you had enough child psych to know that kids with esteem problems often brag or take freedoms with the truth? Have your actions, and the actions of others helped to make this a better forum, or served any useful function? If the kid really could have used some online friends, did the initial lynching he got serve to welcome him into the community? Nope. Even if he said something totally stupid, several people could have tried to engage him in a somewhat positive manner.

And, if you can dismiss everything you say and post with "it's just a joke" then why did you take offense to my comment? After all, it was "just a joke".
I will agree that the whole “whitev6er†thing has gone on long enough, and I am not guilty of calling him a challenged member of a village. I will however state this, I really thought this guy was a troll vs. some kid just not knowing anything or not logically digesting the material he was reading.

As for the pack mentality, it was in rare form on this one, but I can say, that 100% of the posters here have at least one or two posts they wish they can take back. And I mean 100% of us period. No one is perfect, and we all make mistakes, you included. That is something that is cool about these forum communities, even if someone puts up a dumb post or makes a offending comment, people will let it roll off their back and move on…for the most part.

As for the whole Bamachips thing, I would leave that one alone if I were you. At the end of the day, we all agreed that there are probably a half dozen top tuners for the 4.0. What you experienced wasn’t what I would call pack mentality, more like a market share issue when it comes to internet tuners.
Old 06-20-2006, 09:52 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: teacherman

I don't think this guy has any problems with self-esteem. He keeps coming back for more no matter how mean we are. Further, this forum is designed to allow MEANINGFUL interaction between V6 owners. Nothing that guy has posted is meaningful (or makes sense for that matter). Further, I remmember LX writing some very hateful things about other members of this forum a few weeks ago, specifically calling Afixer "trailertrash" if I recall correctly. I'm not sure if he's the right guy to be leading this charge. Sorry, that's the pot calling the kettle black there. Let me know if I mispeled anything or used some bad grammar. I care. I really do.
Here are my corrections.

I don't think this guy has any problems with self-esteem. He keeps coming back for more no matter how mean we are. Further, this forum is designed to allow MEANINGFUL interaction between V6 owners. Nothing that guy has posted is meaningful (or makes sense for that matter). Further, I remember LX writing some very hateful things about other members of this forum a few weeks ago, specifically calling Afixer "trailer trash" if I recall correctly. I'm not sure if he's the right guy to be leading this charge. Sorry, that's the pot calling the kettle black there. Let me know if I misspelled anything or used some bad grammar. I care. I really do.

It's cool though, I am aweful at spelling. ROTFLMAO
Thanks Sober,
I truly appreciate the assist. Is Trailer Trash really two words?
No problem man. And yes, it is two words. Right Teacherman?

I dunno! Why you asking me foo. DId you not know that a requisite for being a teecher is not knowing grammor?
I be's standed corwreckted. Don't be hatin. You be's another **** tryin to hold a man down.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:09 PM
ranebowcyxx
BadAss 13-sec N/A 4.0L

TO LX200

Bottom line, he's 17, he's man enough to have the responsibilty of having a drivers license, he's man enough to flip someone off after getting a thumbs up, he's man enough to engage in a street race, so you know what?

He's man enough to take what's handed out to him here. I'm so sick of the liberal mentality in the world, making a victim of the *******.
Old 06-20-2006, 10:13 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: ranebowcyxx

TO LX200

Bottom line, he's 17, he's man enough to have the responsibilty of having a drivers license, he's man enough to flip someone off after getting a thumbs up, he's man enough to engage in a street race, so you know what?

He's man enough to take what's handed out to him here. I'm so sick of the liberal mentality in the world, making a victim of the *******.
Well, that is a good point, post a street racing thread, and grammar/spelling aside, you run the risk of getting flamed on these boards. Flamed by some of the older "top posters" that don't always spell right or use good grammar!!!!!! But the message is just as important.
Old 06-20-2006, 11:34 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

@LX200,

Check this out: https://mustangforums.com/m_1533036/tm.htm
Old 06-20-2006, 11:35 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Ya?
Old 06-21-2006, 10:07 AM