Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 09:50 PM
ortcele
1st Gear Member

Default Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.

I was really glad to see that a mustang won in the end of the fast and the furious. I really did not like the look of the fart can on the mustang that bothered me doesn’t look right. What did you guys think?

By the way my 06 v6 was in an accident 2 weeks ago. A minivan pulled out in front of me and did not observe the right of way causing an accident. I went head in at about 50mph Need new hood fenders bumper and radiator plus air bag, went to body shop today and they were painting it will be ready in 3 days . I can’t wait my Hyundai sonata rental sucks. At least the rental has unlimited mileage so I took advantage and have put over 1,000 miles in about 16 days.
Old 06-19-2006, 09:53 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.

ORIGINAL: ortcele

I was really glad to see that a mustang won in the end of the fast and the furious. I really did not like the look of the fart can on the mustang that bothered me doesn’t look right. What did you guys think?

By the way my 06 v6 was in an accident 2 weeks ago. A minivan pulled out in front of me and did not observe the right of way causing an accident. I went head in at about 50mph Need new hood fenders bumper and radiator plus air bag, went to body shop today and they were painting it will be ready in 3 days . I can’t wait my Hyundai sonata rental sucks. At least the rental has unlimited mileage so I took advantage and have put over 1,000 miles in about 16 days.
Sorry to hear about your stang! Sonata's do great reverse gear donuts! It's kimchi not rice! ROTFLMAO
Old 06-19-2006, 10:08 PM
sarahfro0313
2nd Gear Member

UUUHHHHH u did realize they took the rice engine and put it in the stang... RIGHT!?!?!

sux about ur car
Old 06-19-2006, 10:35 PM
ortcele
1st Gear Member

Yes I know that they took what I think was a RB25DET out of an s15 Silvia and swapped it into the mustang. I guess the reason why they left in the fart can was the engine was tuned to run with that exhaust setup but still a stang with a fart can looks so odd.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:42 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Yeah that silvia was nice though, but that stang was beatiful! Except for the fart can! , but I understood it was part of the plot. I think it was a pretty good movie.
Old 06-19-2006, 10:46 PM
lrgnation
4th Gear Member

I wonder what the fast and furious 4 will be???
Old 06-19-2006, 10:47 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

^ God willing there won't be another.
Old 06-19-2006, 11:58 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Yes I know that they took what I think was a RB25DET out of an s15 Silvia and swapped it into the mustang. I guess the reason why they left in the fart can was the engine was tuned to run with that exhaust setup but still a stang with a fart can looks so odd.
eerr RB25dett dont come in silvias.... its a skyline motor.. silvias have SR20DET'S

skyline motors
RB20DE
RB20DETT
RB24DE
RB24DETT
RB25DE
RB25DETT
RB26DE
RB26DETT

silvia (240sx) motors
KA24DE
SR20DET red top (S13)
SR20DET red top (S14)
SR20DET blacktop (s14)
SR20DET blacktop (s15)
Old 06-20-2006, 12:01 AM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blackfoot

eerr RB25dett dont come in silvias.... its a skyline motor.. silvias have SR20DET'S

skyline motors
RB20DE
RB20DETT
RB24DE
RB24DETT
RB25DE
RB25DETT
RB26DE
RB26DETT

silvia (240sx) motors
KA24DE
SR20DET red top (S13)
SR20DET red top (S14)
SR20DET blacktop (s14)
SR20DET blacktop (s15)
DAMN! where did you learn all of that!?
Old 06-20-2006, 12:10 AM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

ask me anything nissan lol

dont kill me, but i would trade my mustang for any year 240. even one thats been rolled and full of rust

Quick Reply: Mustang dominates new fast and the furious movie.