Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Opps GT to V6?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 03:16 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Default RE: Opps GT to V6?

Hey man welcome to the forums. I'm sure with some work you won't be as disappointed with your new 6. Everybody seems to have covered things nicely though so I guess I'm Mainly just saying welcome. But you might also consider gears and Tlock. This will be my next addition.

The Stripes are a great idea, I'll be doing this too soon, but why not wait and until later for those and put that money into more performance mods for now?? Just a though. Anyways welcome again and let us know what you decide.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:21 PM
jet22
2nd Gear Member

Welcome to the dark side jarhead... I am sure you will find a happyness with your sixer sooner or later...

or you could do like rygen and Make a GT beater out of your v6
Old 06-20-2006, 06:13 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jet22

Welcome to the dark side jarhead... I am sure you will find a happyness with your sixer sooner or later...

or you could do like rygen and Make a GT beater out of your v6
LOL, I don't beat up on my GT brothers. I beat up on imports and no, chevy's. Smoked a SC'd camaro last sunday, simply killed him! LOL. He was a good sport about it, he said he was watching my runs and knew he would not be able to catch me.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:13 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

for 1000 bucks u get dual gt takeoff exhaust (mufflers), painted GT front and rear bumpers/grilles fog lights, 17" Bullit wheels and tires, and badges (lol), then u will be able to afford ur tuner and cai with a little money over to get the painted side skirts for 100 bucks shipped. i have to run, pm me and ill give u all the contact info of the seller, or sumone else can, its Diversified marketing solutions.. ask for nick (find them on ebay)

Paul
Old 06-20-2006, 07:35 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: V6 to GT?

ORIGINAL: Jeremy

No that was in Hussabha(I can't remember how to spell it, western Iraq). Yeah, I was stationed there though. Horrible place.

Dude you are awesome and I salute you brother...I was in Kosovo, which was so so sad to me. Things there I saw I just never want to see again. Then after 9/11 I was in Afghanistan. FOr how long you ask? Two days. My sister and brother were killed in a car accident. Needless to say I was discharged and sent home. THey gave me an Honorable discharge and some severence [] Those were the worst days of my life. But, it all works out and I feel God had intended me to teach, which is what I had planned on doing when I got out anyway.

But Semper Fi to you Hard Chargin Devil Dog! YOU are a hero in my book bro.
Old 06-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Shti you're givin me a fat head....I feel for ya, that is horrible to lose family.........good luck teaching, probabaly get the urged to strangle a few!
Old 06-20-2006, 07:51 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

welcome to the forums and totally agree with Rygen - no matter what..it is a mustang.

i have the Roush louvers and like them especially since you can remove them to clean the window.
Old 06-20-2006, 08:12 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Teacherman im reallly sorry to hear that, must have been really hard for you, You seem a very strong character to i guess that helped, keep on keeping on man.

Oh and did whiteV6douche get blocked for real???

YES!!! im going to dance with joy !!!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei...&vback=Results

Paul
Old 06-20-2006, 08:14 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

Teacherman im reallly sorry to hear that, must have been really hard for you, You seem a very strong character to i guess that helped, keep on keeping on man.

Oh and did whiteV6douche get blocked for real???

YES!!! im going to dance with joy !!!

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?ei...&vback=Results

Paul

It's all good brotha!! It was hard but now I am alll good. So much so that I can talk about it on mustang forums LOL!!!!!
Old 06-20-2006, 08:32 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

haha dude, ur so awesome... got out of jury duty yet?!

Paul

Quick Reply: Opps GT to V6?