Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

weird noise?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 11:54 AM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: weird noise?

ORIGINAL: blazen351

^^ Nice. Nothing wrong with a swinger, at least if it's female swinger. I keep trying to convince my wife she likes girls. I've known her for 7 years been maried for three as of yesterday and I'm no closer than I was on day one. [:@] LMAO

LOL I was talking about my car.... er lol anyways Blazen Keep working on it....I am trying to convice my g/f of a threesome myself but its just not working well lol BUT she does like going to the strippers (female) So I am on the right track...and one time she wanted to watch me as I kissed her best friend...that was awesome LOL

Keep working on it man, you will get there!
Old 06-22-2006, 11:55 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Thanks, it's been fun...she's catholic so maybe one day...Her mom actually works for the church, don't you just know she loves me [sm=badbadbad.gif] and all the heritic sh** I come up with. I'm going straight to hell one of these days. LOL
Old 06-22-2006, 12:00 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO, yeah I'll be 95 and on my death bed and she'll bring in her best friend and make out with her and I'll get so excited it kills me

Oh and I knew you were talking about your car, but man I had to pervert things up a bit. I mean this is the internet afterall LOL
ORIGINAL: Erdrickk

^^ Nice. Nothing wrong with a swinger, at least if it's female swinger. I keep trying to convince my wife she likes girls. I've known her for 7 years been maried for three as of yesterday and I'm no closer than I was on day one. [:@] LMAO

LOL I was talking about my car.... er lol anyways Blazen Keep working on it....I am trying to convice my g/f of a threesome myself but its just not working well lol BUT she does like going to the strippers (female) So I am on the right track...and one time she wanted to watch me as I kissed her best friend...that was awesome LOL

Old 06-22-2006, 12:04 PM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

LMAO, yeah I'll be 95 and on my death bed and she'll bring in her best friend and make out with her and I'll get so excited it kills me

Oh and I knew you were talking about your car, but man I had to pervert things up a bit. I mean this is the internet afterall LOL
ORIGINAL: Erdrickk

R O F L Man I gotta stop reading these forums at work...I like to LOL for real alot and when I read funny **** like that my co-workers look at me and KNOW I am not working...bad bad bad lol
Old 06-22-2006, 12:10 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LOL, glad I could make your day a little more awkward. I don't have that problem, I run my company out of my house so I can do whatever I want, well almost I still have to get work done.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:27 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

LOL, glad I could make your day a little more awkward. I don't have that problem, I run my company out of my house so I can do whatever I want, well almost I still have to get work done.
I miss the days of working from the home. I used telecommute every day. I went from a 6 month vacation to working from home, the old lady was mad cause I would never have to even get dressed to go to work.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:36 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Nah I still got to get up and shower and get dressed just like I would leave, otherwise I don't get anything done. The only way I can still be productive is to act as If I have a normal office job. Quite frankly though I'd rather have an outside job, I hate this homebody sh**. I'm too sociable of a person for it. Allthough I might be changing all of that soon if my plans come together.
ORIGINAL: toosober

I miss the days of working from the home. I used telecommute every day. I went from a 6 month vacation to working from home, the old lady was mad cause I would never have to even get dressed to go to work.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:39 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Ok I just realized that I have damn near sigle handidly hijacked this dudes post. I feel a little bad now so I Just thought I'd say SORRY!

Anybody have any real idea what his noise may be??

Ok I feel better now.
Old 06-22-2006, 04:46 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

Ok I just realized that I have damn near sigle handidly hijacked this dudes post. I feel a little bad now so I Just thought I'd say SORRY!

Anybody have any real idea what his noise may be??

Ok I feel better now.
It's the turbonator blow-off valve
Old 06-22-2006, 04:53 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO! Ok it's your fault this time. I DIDN"T DO IT!

Quick Reply: weird noise?