Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

who's going to norwalk?

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 07:01 PM
hazestang
2nd Gear Member

Default who's going to norwalk?

my wife is going to be out of town that weekend so I was thinking about making the long trip. I go under the knife in a few weeks and won't be able to drive my car for awhile, so I want to get in as much driving as I can before then. I was thinking maybe we could all get together for introductions or something
Old 06-23-2006, 09:44 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Default RE: who's going to norwalk?

I will be there dude. Would be great to meet you and see you run your stang.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:05 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

I'll be there!!!
Old 06-24-2006, 03:02 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I'd love to go, sounds like alot of fun, but we're talking a 1k miles trip one way for me. Is this an anual thing though? It used to be I was the type of person that would/could and did just drop everything to do stuff like that, family and career tend to make spontaneous hard anymore. Anyways if it was an anual thing I could plan for it next year, but this year nope. Good luck to you guys going though and can't wait to hear about it when you get back.
Old 06-24-2006, 10:50 AM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

I live in Ohio, unfortunately I have a car show to go to this weekend. I will post pics
Old 06-26-2006, 01:01 AM
hazestang
2nd Gear Member

I live in Upstate NY, so it will be a hell of a trip. I still haven't decided yet, with my luck I break something and then be stuck, LOL. Hotels are probably booked solid too. Well, excused are for losers. I love to drive, have insurance and a credit card, and have slept in my car before. See you guys there.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:13 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

The road trip is really what makes me want to go, I'd love to take a nice long road trip in Lola. Up on the open highway, good music, windows down (most of the time) just crusin'. Eatin at truck stops and diners, seeing the country, the good and the bad...Man it would be a fun time. It would be alot of fun to get a Mustang Convoy going. 4 or 5 or more mustangs just flying down the road like an american muscle wolf pack out looking for a meal. I can just imagine the looks on other drivers faces when seeing a mustang convoy.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:52 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

Drove The Mistress from Saginaw Michigan to Orlando for the FFW in Orlando... ran the car (with 100HP shot!) for 3 days then turned around and drove home! LOL! Something like 2800 miles round trip! LOL! But it was an absolute blast!!!

Old 06-26-2006, 06:54 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

The road trip is really what makes me want to go, I'd love to take a nice long road trip in Lola. Up on the open highway, good music, windows down (most of the time) just crusin'. Eatin at truck stops and diners, seeing the country, the good and the bad...Man it would be a fun time. It would be alot of fun to get a Mustang Convoy going. 4 or 5 or more mustangs just flying down the road like an american muscle wolf pack out looking for a meal. I can just imagine the looks on other drivers faces when seeing a mustang convoy.
i've done a couple YMR events... imagine 50 YELLOW mustangs going down the road!!!
Old 06-26-2006, 11:41 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Now that would be a sight for sunglasses. Very cool
ORIGINAL: scrming

ORIGINAL: blazen351

i've done a couple YMR events... imagine 50 YELLOW mustangs going down the road!!!

Quick Reply: who's going to norwalk?