Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

mustang Death

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Default RE: mustang Death

Woah, how did I get dragged in the muck on this one? I think the Cobra R looks great because it was designed for the race track. But to put it on a non-Cobra R is ricey. Think about it...it's trying to do the whole look fast but not be fast, trying to be something it isn't.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:45 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

huh? i hope your not refering to me. All i am saying is that you either like the look of your car or you dont. But hey we never know this car that this guy has might be pretty bad ***. Plus if you actually see one of these cars in person they look kinda cool i think.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:47 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

lol can we close this thread now? we shouldnt even be fighting over something like this.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:48 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Sounds good to me.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:53 PM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

+1
Old 06-23-2006, 08:54 PM
TheWatcher
2nd Gear Member

no matter what the car is.............it still looks like rice! if i had a cobra r i would just take the ricey wing off.
Old 06-23-2006, 08:58 PM
armycook1981
2nd Gear Member

when i hit refresh three words came outta my mouth "this ****** facuker"
you got dragged init by saying if it was the cobra r it would be ok.... nah it dont work like that... so if some1 invest into a saleen body kit and you say oh its not a saleen thats rice.... bitach please... half the saleens you see are either the ones with just body kits or suspenison.... then they go and sell there product to the public.. so then youll see more with just the body kit (just like that black one in the pic at the top ) hell thers ppl with just the saleen hood are they rice.. everyone thaqt buys there **** is rice to you? ill be sure to look for a post started by you and saying you just bought a ford t-lok ill be sure to call you rice since ford makes.. and that who makes the cobra r that you wanted to compare...
now what about everyone with the gt take off body kit... are they rice cause there trying to get the gt look .. or is cause in your mind there trying to look fast..
ORIGINAL: Jremy

Woah, how did I get dragged in the muck on this one? I think the Cobra R looks great because it was designed for the race track. But to put it on a non-Cobra R is ricey. Think about it...it's trying to do the whole look fast but not be fast, trying to be something it isn't.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:00 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

lol we all have mustangs and its made by ford...we are all rice. lmao its a joke so dont yet at me dude []
Old 06-23-2006, 09:01 PM
toosober
I ♥ Acer

[sm=pcwhack.gif]
Old 06-23-2006, 09:02 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Lol!

armycook1981 Date 6/23/2006 3:58:08 PM
when i hit refresh three words came outta my mouth "this ****** facuker"
you got dragged init by saying if it was the cobra r it would be ok.... nah it dont work like that... so if some1 invest into a saleen body kit and you say oh its not a saleen thats rice.... bitach please... half the saleens you see are either the ones with just body kits or suspenison.... then they go and sell there product to the public.. so then youll see more with just the body kit (just like that black one in the pic at the top ) hell thers ppl with just the saleen hood are they rice.. everyone thaqt buys there **** is rice to you? ill be sure to look for a post started by you and saying you just bought a ford t-lok ill be sure to call you rice since ford makes.. and that who makes the cobra r that you wanted to compare...
now what about everyone with the gt take off body kit... are they rice cause there trying to get the gt look .. or is cause in your mind there trying to look fast..
Someones angry!

Chill man, everyone has their own opinions.

Quick Reply: mustang Death