Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Hello I'm new

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 12:43 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Hello I'm new

+1, but before pics, tell us a little about, where u got it, manual/auto, color and so on

and Welcome

Also it would be nice to know if ur married or single

Paul

EDIT... just relised ur not the godess, so what 'breeed' are you would be another question

ORIGINAL: amystery2u

[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Welcome to the forums. Now post up
Old 06-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Rrruss
1st Gear Member

You shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag about the "goddess" part........

What looked like a warm welcome was just a bunch of gearheads hoping to get on the good side of the "new babe" (Yes I have been guilty of this myself on occasion!).

I haven't been around long myself, bought my '05 vert in March 06, but this place has a ton of great information and a cast of characters that makes it even more fun.

Enjoy the ride !!

Old 06-25-2006, 01:39 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Welcome to the forums, Congrats on the stang purchase youll love it! What do you have planned for your first mod?
Old 06-25-2006, 02:11 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

My moms a K teacher down here in Coral Springs teacherman where's your wife teach?
Old 06-25-2006, 02:14 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: v6stanggoddess

Hello I am a newb lol with a few questions. THis site is really cool BTW!! Have been reading these message forums for a while and you guys seem to have fun here lol. You guys with some of your posts crack me up! Anyway just wanted to say hello. I have a lot of questions to ask but I feel a greeting is better first. Less rude
Tell us more about your ride, your goals, etc. You plan on street only, street/track? Did you get new tires or rims yet?
Old 06-25-2006, 02:21 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Welcome. History is a tough field to find a job in, even if you're a teacher. Still the love of my life though and I would never change what I majored in. Became a teacher and have been since. Quite rewarding but having summers off is the best part. Anything you need, drop a post.
Old 06-26-2006, 01:08 AM
v6stanggoddess
1st Gear Member

Wow thanks all for the awesome replies. You are are soooooooooooo cool and I all ready love ya all!!! I will post pics asap I promise. Moving into a new apartment is hectic. I will get pics up and running soooon! You all have awesome mustangs and I am glad to be among you guys. Rygen I am basically going to be modding for looks/performance. Would never go to a track though I have been to a few in Georgia before with my brother. But I am basically looking to go to duals soon. Then appearance mod. Kind of a back and forth thing.
I bought my new mustang because of its retro look. I LOVE it. I was going to hold out for the challenger because THAT thing looks awesome too but I think it is going to be out of my price range. Basically I know how much history the mustang has and fell in love with the whole idea of having one!! Its a beautiful car and mine is a goddess!!

Ok, a little about me I guess. Where to start? I will keep it short short! Love mustangs. From Georgia. Now live in Montana going to school. Not sure what I want to be yet. Love horseback riding and fishing but not hunting lol. Not against it just not for this gal!!! Anyway that is it!

Teacherman thanks for the nice response and telling me about everyone. I pmed you 3 times to ask you some things but you have not gotten back to me yet!! What gives?? Just kidding. Your prob busy.

Pat thanks so much for your kindness and everyone elses too! Talk to you guys later for sure because this forum is awesome!
Old 06-26-2006, 09:26 AM
djl0657
2nd Gear Member

Welcome GODDESS,

Why is it the new MALE members don't get this much attention????

Enjoy this group of characters, it is a fun time when you sign on and see what we are all up to with our cars.