Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Life Of Your Pony?

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 04:29 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Life Of Your Pony?

ut oh! Do you have something planned? Well lets not kill the thread. Keep it coming.
Old 06-25-2006, 04:56 PM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

i plan to sell it in 4 years or keep it and buy a bike
Old 06-25-2006, 05:22 PM
orion6g
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Fizzie06

I have to ask how fast are you driving
Cruising speed for me is usually 160 (km/h) on road trips. I kick her up to the governer once in a while to have some fun. Oh, and I always slow down when there's heavy traffic or when the conditions warrent it, I don't plan on crashing my car or killing anyone anytime soon.
Old 06-25-2006, 05:44 PM
ogmaster

I'll be one to trade it in once I can get enough trade in value to take care of my auto loan without any problems. There's a lot of nice stuff coming out that looks very enticing. On top of that, I still want a convertible of sorts, so even just trading up for a GT convertible is an option.
Old 06-25-2006, 06:11 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I plan on keeping mine and continuing to play with it. I may let it be my sons first car in 8 years. Who knows I may not. I'll probably buy another mustang in 2 to 4 years, but I'm still going to keep this one.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:08 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: Justin_R

ut oh! Do you have something planned? Well lets not kill the thread. Keep it coming.
Yes, I have something planned. I can't really talk about it now.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:11 PM
Britinastang
2nd Gear Member

I plan to keep mine a long time. When my visa ends I will ship it with me to the UK and start a whole new fan club
Old 06-25-2006, 09:30 PM
Wicked Pony
3rd Gear Member

I don't know it all depends. I have 2 cars now: this 05 Mustang and my 03 Monte Carlo SS show car. If GM ever gets off their *** and come out with a real rear wheel drive v8 Monte Carlo, I will trade my Monte in for that and keep my Mustang till I drive it into the ground and use it as an every day car. I'm real interested in the new Challanger though. I will have to wait and see what the new Mustangs look like. 2nd senario is I buy a new Challanger RT 5.7L Hemi or a new Mustang GT and use my Monte Carlo as an everyday car.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

Hmmm, my plan changes every day. But I plan to keep her a very long time, and invest in another stang to add to the corral. Jimp was helping me look up old SVO's. Over at the collective, we have a few resisdent stang experts, I mean at the machine/internals level. One of them is Turbo_J, she is bad ***. Anyway, she let us know that the SVO 4banger was over engineered and can take 400rwhp before needing build up.

In either case, a Fox body stang is in my future.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:06 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Hmmm, my plan changes every day. But I plan to keep her a very long time, and invest in another stang to add to the corral. Jimp was helping me look up old SVO's. Over at the collective, we have a few resisdent stang experts, I mean at the machine/internals level. One of them is Turbo_J, she is bad ***. Anyway, she let us know that the SVO 4banger was over engineered and can take 400rwhp before needing build up.

In either case, a Fox body stang is in my future.
Im with ya on that, after i slap my procharger on im buying a 5.0 fox and turning it into a track car. My buddy is gonna sell me his cheap, hes buying a scion tc [:'(]

Quick Reply: Life Of Your Pony?