Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

moved?

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 10:44 PM
Shadowhax
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: moved?

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

you know what, reading teachermans post really made me ****ing sad, reading this makes me really ****ing pissed, and when the two feeling mix, i get irrational...

Heres an irrational thought... i quit the forums, good bye.

Paul
:-/
Old 06-27-2006, 10:47 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

you know what, reading teachermans post really made me ****ing sad, reading this makes me really ****ing pissed, and when the two feeling mix, i get irrational...

Heres an irrational thought... i quit the forums, good bye.

Paul
adios muthafuker... [&:]
Old 06-27-2006, 10:55 PM
TheWatcher
2nd Gear Member

I understand that some people don't want clutter in here, but paulboy has a point, the 4.0 stang owners who are in here talk about more than just tech stuff, its better that way, everything doesn't have to be so cut and dry, i use the forums to have fun not just talk tech.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:56 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

YOU KNOW WHAT, sorry, i was bang out of line. its the moderators desicions. and i shouldnt have a say. so heres a suggestion, a 4.0 off topic section where us 4.0 owners can banter and post our OT stuff with out having EVERYONE fromt he forums in one section.

rygen, sorry, ur a great member and im sorry for being an idiot

Furinox, dont know you, again im sorry

Moderator, even if i disagree with ur methods i will have to go along with them to stay here, which i really wanna do, the majority of u are great people. again im sorry and please foregive me.

Yours sincerly

Paul Fay

Old 06-27-2006, 10:58 PM
SpecterGT260
5th Gear Member

specific to the 4.0 users???? no, 4.0 is my FRIENDS SECTION. not a TECH section or all we would see is, "my wiper has stopped working", and " my tire is squeaking" want that??? coz thats how its gonna be if moderated to the standards u just said.

This section was great, we could take to friends, post about experiences IN OUR 4.0's or about our 4.0's. i dont want to read about someones old 5.0 mustang story or post anything to them.. their not my friends and never will be.
So, i think if the forums become too strict im leaving, alot of u wouldnt mind but i think a few people would like me to stay.

So again... if u dont like to read about off topic posts in the 4.0 section, DONT ****ING READ THEM GEES< STOP SPOILING IT FOR OTHERS

damn

Paul
u kinda need to settle down there chuck. on a similar note as the emboldened, it would be just as easy to write in off topic to ur friends and have them respond there. if u dont like to read posts from scuzzy old dirty rusty redneck uneducated leaky smelly hairy undesirable 5.0s then dont f*cking (the proper way to curse and not be banned ) read them. nothing is necessarily being spoiled. lets assume trip and hawke are 2 parents that are just to tired to tell their kids to stop jumping on the bed. and after months of this bed jumping the kids actually feel wronged when its rightly put to a stop. I use these (yes these, all of them) tech forums for education into a passion of mine. as such, i would like them organized so i can find something when i want to learn about it. we have no restrictions as to what one must own to use these forums, as such, i have as much (or more) right to voice my opinion in this section as someone who has misused the sections and broken the terms of agreement (may i direct your attention to exhibit itallicized). Furthermore, after reading the underlined, i couldnt care less if u leave. this type of elitist BS has no place anywhere outside of aryannationforums.com (not a real forum to the best of my knowledge... but im not going to check) i dont know if it was ur intent or meaning, but i personally dont see u as any better than myself because u own an s197. personally, i have friends all across the board of mustangs, from imports to domestics, and 4 wheels to 2. and i believe ive heard u rag on the 5.0 before (or maybe thats a common 4.0 target in these threads) im just gonna tell ya: theres nothing wrong with them. ur arguments against would be just as strong as the hypothetical "his" against the 4.0. opinion based arguments suck that way. however, this thread isnt really one of opinions as the rules are clearly spelled out.

honestly, if me and my friends got kicked out of our "clubhouse" we would just find another place to meet. if ur friends here mean so little to u that u would leave the entire forum at risk of them not following, then i dont see why they should care if u go.
just my .02 (give or take a quarter)

Im just gonna add that it took me awhile to write this..... and i missed about the last 10 posts... so, im not just stiring the flames [&:] oh, and the "f*cking" shows up in the quote... thats why i gave u a hard time i guess the editing software only works on the finished page
Old 06-27-2006, 11:02 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

YOU KNOW WHAT, sorry, i was bang out of line. its the moderators desicions. and i shouldnt have a say. so heres a suggestion, a 4.0 off topic section where us 4.0 owners can banter and post our OT stuff with out having EVERYONE fromt he forums in one section.

Moderator, even if i disagree with ur methods i will have to go along with them to stay here, which i really wanna do, the majority of u are great people. again im sorry and please foregive me.

Yours sincerly

Paul Fay

I think we need a special 5.0/OT/Sex/heterosexual/whoring around section too...
Old 06-27-2006, 11:06 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

and u people called my immature??? LOL

Randy i dont know you, so i have no arguments with you, so please stop trying to pick one, i apologised for beiing rude and tooo angry, things just build up inside. I really hope u guys can over look this, but a 4.0 OT section would seriously help this "only tech in 4.0 tech" law

Paul

ORIGINAL: randy78045

Yours sincerly

Paul Fay

I think we need a special 5.0/OT/Sex/heterosexual/whoring around section too...
Old 06-27-2006, 11:14 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

This is the same thing we went through over at TMS. Most V6 guys(or gals) want to talk with other V6 guys whether it's tech or not. TMS went down the pooper after they "cleaned it up". Kinda sucks to have to look all over a website for V6 stuff in various non V6 sections. Now you will see the popularity of this website suffer. But at least it will be "clean". Whatever.

[EDIT: link removed by 28hopup]
Old 06-27-2006, 11:16 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

thankyou Jimp, u put my thoughts across in a very nice and mellow way, y do i always sound angry???? the answer.. im british, we all have a little Scotish in us

Paul

ORIGINAL: Jimp

This is the same thing we went through over at TMS. Most V6 guys(or gals) want to talk with other V6 guys whether it's tech or not. TMS went down the pooper after they "cleaned it up". Kinda sucks to have to look all over a website for V6 stuff in various non V6 sections. Now you will see the popularity of this website suffer. But at least it will be "clean". Whatever. That's the cool thing about The Collective. Almost all V6 guys.
http://american-speed.com/collective/forums/index.php
Old 06-27-2006, 11:17 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

thankyou Jimp, u put my thoughts across in a very nice and mellow way, y do i always sound angry???? the answer.. im british, we all have a little Scotish in us

Paul
I feel ya dude. It pissed me off when they did it to the other website. :-/

Quick Reply: moved?