Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 11:24 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Default RE: THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.

hey go here... https://mustangforums.com/m_1564884/...tm.htm#1566876
they're still crying over this one...
Old 06-28-2006, 02:09 AM
bscottie
3rd Gear Member

a 4.0 tech section dedicated to tech info, what a concept! all I can say is great!
Old 06-28-2006, 03:04 AM
cejaay13
1st Gear Member

+1

ORIGINAL: paulboy16

+1

Paul
ORIGINAL: KnotBand

sorry, but I think that is retarded......us V6ers have developed some sort of bond, and the special V6 section has become a place for us to communicate about everything and anything. Since it is a place specific to V6's, we know to come here to air our dirty laundry, post news about whatever, make jokes, or just say hi and that it will be seen and well recieved.

Example is Teacherman's latest post about his father passing......I am sure it was only meant for the V6 crowd, whith whom he has developed a bond, and I am sure that only the V6 crowd would pay attention and even care.

I think a better format for the forums would be, instead of breaking it down into categories, then modles of car...break it down into models of car, then other categories...that way, the V6ers can have their own community, the GT's, the 5.0's, the classics...etc...can have their own community and have their own special general section, off topic seciton, tech section, etc....

makes more sense to me, but what the hell do I know......except that this is retarded.
Old 06-28-2006, 03:05 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

wow the 5 people who actually cared about organization really got their way over the other few hundred members....
Old 06-28-2006, 03:08 AM
Fizzie06
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: randy78045

frankly, it's not that difficult to post OT **** in the OT section....

If the forum has nothing to do with you your opinion doesn't count..not to be a dick.......wait yes I am
Old 06-28-2006, 03:13 AM
chrisc
5th Gear Member

well actually, this forum is based on the people who come here, we come here because there is a light feeling and we can all just have fun and discuss our cars

i am not here to be b*tched at by random users who dont like the fact that people talk about random stuff

i mean seriosuly, if this place becomes as strict as it seems like it will become, i am heading towards another forum
Old 06-28-2006, 09:57 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: 05 Cayuse

Hey Moderators, I for one, am glad you are cleaning up the tech section. It's too hard to wade through all the chit chat to find tech stuff. Or worse, it skolls off the screen before anyone sees it. BUT, I do agree that there needs to be an 4.0 V6 O.T. section right in the 05-07 Mustang Section. I mean have you been to the general O.T. Section? It's downright juvenile. Creepy would be another good description. Our 4.0 group has become pretty tight, so allow us to stay together. IMO. Thanks
I think this one is on target. I know sub-sections add a lot of administrative overhead (from my own moderation experience) depending on the site/technology used. Might be a good compromise.
Old 06-28-2006, 09:58 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: chrisc

well actually, this forum is based on the people who come here, we come here because there is a light feeling and we can all just have fun and discuss our cars

i am not here to be b*tched at by random users who dont like the fact that people talk about random stuff

i mean seriosuly, if this place becomes as strict as it seems like it will become, i am heading towards another forum
Actually the clean up they are doing is pretty light to other boards. Trust me, been through this process a couple of times.
Old 06-28-2006, 10:47 AM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

any and all complaints please pm me as. please do not post anymore threads in regards to the changes. PM either prof. wis. or myself and we will be more than happy to address any and all issues you have
Old 06-28-2006, 11:07 AM
ricanpassion
3rd Gear Member

"I shot the sherrif...but I did not shoot the deputy"

All kidding aside...I have to agree with 05 Cayuse & rygen & the rest of the fellas that are on this track! There is now a bond that many of us have with each other that we know we can rely on the opinions of these guys in this forum. I know all about maintaining order as to prevent chaos (I am a network administrator, I do for a living) but there is a fine balance...do it right and SUCCESS!!! doi wrong and everyone will leave...with that in mind...keep up the good work!

ORIGINAL: randy78045

The sheriff is in town... [X(]

Quick Reply: THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.