Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 07:58 PM
Professor Wizard
MF Moderator

Default THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.

OK boys and girls...

The other moderators and I are trying to clean things up.

PLEASE, only post in THIS AREA subject matter pertaining ONLY to V6 Models of the S197 Cars.

Anything else "General" about our S197 Mustang Cars (that is not specific to the V6 Models,) please post in the general 05/06 section one level down!
https://mustangforums.com/forumid_233/tt.htm

If it is about your girlfriend, dog, boat, boyfriend, guns, horses, or whatever... please post it in the OFF Topic Section.
https://mustangforums.com/forumid_7/tt.htm

Thank you!

Your Friendly Hall Monitor'
Old 06-27-2006, 08:14 PM
Jiraiya
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.

[sm=boohoo.gif]

lol j/k, I'll get used to checking the other forums more often.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:07 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Yeah!
Old 06-27-2006, 09:12 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

The sheriff is in town... [X(]
Old 06-27-2006, 09:30 PM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

sorry, but I think that is retarded......us V6ers have developed some sort of bond, and the special V6 section has become a place for us to communicate about everything and anything. Since it is a place specific to V6's, we know to come here to air our dirty laundry, post news about whatever, make jokes, or just say hi and that it will be seen and well recieved.

Example is Teacherman's latest post about his father passing......I am sure it was only meant for the V6 crowd, whith whom he has developed a bond, and I am sure that only the V6 crowd would pay attention and even care.

I think a better format for the forums would be, instead of breaking it down into categories, then modles of car...break it down into models of car, then other categories...that way, the V6ers can have their own community, the GT's, the 5.0's, the classics...etc...can have their own community and have their own special general section, off topic seciton, tech section, etc....

makes more sense to me, but what the hell do I know......except that this is retarded.
Old 06-27-2006, 09:32 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

frankly, it's not that difficult to post OT **** in the OT section....
Old 06-27-2006, 09:38 PM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: randy78045

frankly, it's not that difficult to post OT **** in the OT section....
no, but it is more difficult to filter through all the stuff you don't care about and the people you don't care about.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Furinox
4th Gear Member

Yay, the forum has been needing this for a for a while now.
Old 06-27-2006, 10:13 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

+1

Paul
ORIGINAL: KnotBand

sorry, but I think that is retarded......us V6ers have developed some sort of bond, and the special V6 section has become a place for us to communicate about everything and anything. Since it is a place specific to V6's, we know to come here to air our dirty laundry, post news about whatever, make jokes, or just say hi and that it will be seen and well recieved.

Example is Teacherman's latest post about his father passing......I am sure it was only meant for the V6 crowd, whith whom he has developed a bond, and I am sure that only the V6 crowd would pay attention and even care.

I think a better format for the forums would be, instead of breaking it down into categories, then modles of car...break it down into models of car, then other categories...that way, the V6ers can have their own community, the GT's, the 5.0's, the classics...etc...can have their own community and have their own special general section, off topic seciton, tech section, etc....

makes more sense to me, but what the hell do I know......except that this is retarded.
Old 06-27-2006, 11:18 PM
05 Cayuse
2nd Gear Member

Hey Moderators, I for one, am glad you are cleaning up the tech section. It's too hard to wade through all the chit chat to find tech stuff. Or worse, it skolls off the screen before anyone sees it. BUT, I do agree that there needs to be an 4.0 V6 O.T. section right in the 05-07 Mustang Section. I mean have you been to the general O.T. Section? It's downright juvenile. Creepy would be another good description. Our 4.0 group has become pretty tight, so allow us to stay together. IMO. Thanks

Quick Reply: THIS Section is Specifically for V6 Subject Matterr.