Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Goodbye, farewell, and Amen

Old 06-27-2006, 08:22 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default Goodbye, farewell, and Amen

Well guys this is it for me, at least for a little while. Sunday night I was informed that my father died and everything is sort of blahhh to me right now. It's one of those things that hits you hard, like a slap in the fact, or a brick rather. And it has been making me cry so damn hard for two days straight. And I am sick of crying so I am taking a break for a little. I wanted to say bye to you guys because since I bought my mustang in April I have been on here laughing and learning with you all. It's a forum, but it is a nice friendly place to go when you need to unwind. Well, my wife and I are going to head up North to fo to the service and I don;t want to go but I know it's a good thing to do so. I am going to take a break from everything and I am going away for a while. But before I did I wanted to say see ya to the guys I enjoy most lol.

A few special ones:

Rygen and Hamid. You two have been so damn cool since day one with me. Answering my questions and always making everyone feel "in" within the community. Never ever let anyone feel stupid which is so cool.

Afixer and Scrming: Always there to answer everyones questions. Hell, Afixer you even made a post recently to let everyone know what you were doing and to PM you if you have any questions. That's just nice man. I mean, to go out of your way like that? That is a really cool thing.

Blazen: Have not the words! Thanks for the laughs LOL You too toosober

Paul: You too. Love ya man.

LX200: I am so sorry we got off on a bad foot. I am sorry if I ever angered you or anything like that. I don't like arguing or fighting or any of that stuff. All the posts you made always have great points. So, I hope we can be cool man. Because I really respect what you have to say. And I am not such a bad guy.

Moderators: You guys are very cool. Never jerks and always polite with your posts. And I could not leave you guys out LOL

THat's about it. To the rest of you. You guys, all of you are top notch. I will be back though, just do not know when. I have been thinking over and over about the last hug I gave my dad and how I cannot do that anymore and its tearing me up So I will talk to you guys later, soon I hope. And remember to hug and kiss your loved ones today all right? For me.

Talk to you guys soon all right?

Teach
Old 06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

Default RE: Goodbye, farewell, and Amen

imsorry to hear about this tragedy.. ihope you take care, i know ill miss you
Old 06-27-2006, 08:24 PM
randy78045
6th Gear Member

Sorry to hear of your loss... [:-]
Old 06-27-2006, 08:26 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Sorry to hear of your loss, I hope you and your family will find comfort in each other.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:28 PM
Justin_R
5th Gear Member

Sorry to year that.[&o] But will miss ya here buddy! Thanks for everything!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:29 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

so sorry man. hope you can try to get over it. hope you can come back soon. later man- jim
or fighting or any of that stuff. All the posts you made always have great points. So, I hope we can be cool man. Because I really respect what you have to sa
Old 06-27-2006, 08:39 PM
TNT1968
2nd Gear Member

Sorry to hear about losing your father. In everything bad something good will come from it. I hope to see you back soon so don't be a stranger!
Old 06-27-2006, 08:43 PM
robc@pdpf.com
1st Gear Member

Remember the good times and don't forget thr bad ones. Keep his memory alive by telling stories to family and friends. My heart goes out to you.
Old 06-27-2006, 08:58 PM
hamidlmt
I ♥ Acer

Teacher... I am so dearly sorry for your loss... words cannot express. I truly know what you're going through... Near the end of 2004, I lost my mother after a brief 4 month battle with cancer... and my father, 2 months later, days after Christmas. I helped them both through their passing.

Take all the time you need to mourn, to heal... you will grow stronger through these sad times.

"All your joys and suffering along this arduous path are lifting your worn veil like a rising stage curtain." -Hafiz... ancient persian mystic

Blessings, my friend....
Old 06-27-2006, 09:05 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Sorry for your loss. Hope to see you again soon.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Goodbye, farewell, and Amen