Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

could you get more hp if....

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2006, 03:22 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Default RE: could you get more hp if....

ORIGINAL: KnotBand

are you a fish? You sure took the bait on that one.....I was beginning to think you weren't going to show...

hahahahaha.....my little puppet.

ORIGINAL: LX200

ORIGINAL: KnotBand

you were to find a place that sold those huge *** blocks of ice that were used for "ice boxes" back in the day before refrigerated air, and an old ice box......then, you built a box before your intake that held a chunk of that ice, so as the air blew over the ice, you get an evaporative cooling effect on the air, making it cooler....then you installed a helical water seperator on the intake tubing with an automatic drain to get rid of the added moisture, so you would end up with really cold air, giving you real CAI.....

anyone think this would work???

oh yea, and is the tech. enough for you guys?
Heck, you tell us thermo man. What would the engine power equation tell you

Work = (mass flow of air) * (thermal capcity of air) (change in temperature of the air)

This is too difficult for any of us to figure out, so would you get more power?
Yo... BigFrumpy (based on your MySpace pics)... still waiting for the answers to those questions...... you been served monkey....
Old 06-30-2006, 04:35 AM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

here fishy fishy fishy.....

anyone remember those kibbles 'n bits comercials where the bull dog was walking around and that little **** dog is jumping around after him?

I feel like the bull dog and lx is the **** dog......for every one post I make, lx has to make multiple posts in response to me, then he goes to my web page (which I have no idea why I have) and feels compelled to actually read it and comment on it....

please lx, post a few more times with your lame comments about me......wait a second.....let me just go read the last 10 you have made, that way I won't have to read your new ones since they all say the same thing anyway....

and you used the phrase "you got served"...hahaha...and twice....hahaha.....

i don't even have to try and cut you down, you are making a fool out of yourself without my help.....all I have to do is lay the bait, and you come running!!!
Old 07-01-2006, 04:00 AM
LX200
4th Gear Member

The defeated squeals once again..... just relax and let your unmitigated mediocrity envelope you, my bitch.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:53 AM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

and to paraphrase once again

I got nothing so I am just going to copy what you are saying about me and try and pass it off as original.
Old 07-01-2006, 05:42 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

My bitch.... if I wanted to copy you, I would schedule a labotomy. Then I would eat 10,000 twinkies a week for a year, cut 5 inches off my legs, forget everything I learned about engineering, cut off 1/2 my dick, and give myself a nickname that did not describe me in any way, shape or form.... you know, like you calling yourself "BigStudly". Oh ya, then I would put up a MySpace website and pretend I had friends. Oh ya, and get my wife to leave and take the kid with her. But... I don't care to thrust myself into a totally lame existence like you, so I guess I won't try to emulate you. Doesn't sound like any fun really.

My bitch, I command you to leave town for the weekend.....
Old 07-01-2006, 05:52 PM
Kriger
2nd Gear Member

Nitrious!

Old 07-01-2006, 07:34 PM
powerProdigy
2nd Gear Member

WELL HERE IS A DRAWING If YOU THINK A not sub-zero INTAKE CHARGE IS WORTH THE DRILLING AND CO2 BIKE PUMP.

[IMG]local://upfiles/41603/D1601A468B0247ADB252C0C5D8F6EFB3.jpg[/IMG]
Old 07-04-2006, 09:47 PM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

My bitch.... if I wanted to copy you, I would schedule a labotomy. Then I would eat 10,000 twinkies a week for a year, cut 5 inches off my legs, forget everything I learned about engineering, cut off 1/2 my dick, and give myself a nickname that did not describe me in any way, shape or form.... you know, like you calling yourself "BigStudly". Oh ya, then I would put up a MySpace website and pretend I had friends. Oh ya, and get my wife to leave and take the kid with her. But... I don't care to thrust myself into a totally lame existence like you, so I guess I won't try to emulate you. Doesn't sound like any fun really.

My bitch, I command you to leave town for the weekend.....
hahaha.....wow, you even went as far as to check what I posted in the classified section.......

I am not sure if I should be flattered or scared....

copying might be a strong word......you obviously can't get enough of me.....

I am your leader.