Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I can’t leave for a minute

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 04:20 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

Default RE: I can’t leave for a minute

well thanks for not moving it. i have been so darn busy. i have been wanting to do this for a while. when i first joined the forum it was the v6 bashing but i was so hungry for info i put up with it. now it is at risk of getting more like strangnet. and i liked that one alot also. we have to make a stand and ban together to keep this a fun and informative place. we have all grown alot over the last year with our cars. for such a new platform to have taken off like this one is just great and new info is always coming. for the new guys we were where you are too and some of use have been there done that. please use the search and look deep we have probubly done it already. always remember there is no dumb question! but repetitive questions do get old. man i'm tired so again sorry if i misspelled anything. remember We all have our own strengths. so dont go bashing foe spelling or grammar. maybe they can cook real good or are a great father, hurting ones fealings is just wrong whats up with people we have enough crap going on in the world. dont sweat the small stuff.

Peace
Tom
Old 07-02-2006, 04:29 PM
tripsevn7
Moderating with Angels

[sm=exactly.gif]
Old 07-02-2006, 04:35 PM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: afixer

well thanks for not moving it. i have been so darn busy. i have been wanting to do this for a while. when i first joined the forum it was the v6 bashing but i was so hungry for info i put up with it. now it is at risk of getting more like strangnet. and i liked that one alot also. we have to make a stand and ban together to keep this a fun and informative place. we have all grown alot over the last year with our cars. for such a new platform to have taken off like this one is just great and new info is always coming. for the new guys we were where you are too and some of use have been there done that. please use the search and look deep we have probubly done it already. always remember there is no dumb question! but repetitive questions do get old. man i'm tired so again sorry if i misspelled anything. remember We all have our own strengths. so dont go bashing foe spelling or grammar. maybe they can cook real good or are a great father, hurting ones fealings is just wrong whats up with people we have enough crap going on in the world. dont sweat the small stuff.

Peace
Tom
Oh brotha Afixer, TES-TI-FY! [8D]

Bravo, well said.
Old 07-02-2006, 05:22 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Ok trip7, first off, i like u as a person, u seem polite in your pm's, BUT, i posted in the tech section with a poll question and 99% of poeple AGREED that the forum should be left alone.... my post was removed as soon as u saw it, it was as u put it, "a garbage post" and "off topic"... BUT afixer posts a thread in the TECH section AGREEING with you and you dont remove it??? please sir... be fair. 99% of the people here just want it left. you have been very 1 sided and i think abusing ur powers slightly. but thats just my opninon.

Afixer Hope all is well with ur remodel and extention, from the pictures it looks awesome. we are about to start our new double garage and coversion of the exhisting one into a new room/office, Good luck

Paul

ORIGINAL: tripsevn7

excellent post affixer. we are trying to clean up the section to allow a better exchange of knowledge and ideas. the staff at mustangforums will do its best to stop the bickering, but we need your help to do so. any and all posts that are going off the deep end need to be brought to our attention. please pm me or your section mod. with a link problematic posts and we will do our best to put out the fires. i also ask that everyone post in the correct sections of the forum. i.e. off topic posts go in off topic. the s197 sections are tech sections. thanks in advance for any and all help
Old 07-02-2006, 06:04 PM
blackfoot
4th Gear Member

peoplewho ragg on about spelling, need to get a life.. im not in school anymore i dont need someone ripping on me because im slacking.. c'mon... afixer im on your side
Old 07-02-2006, 06:28 PM
Jimp
I ♥ Acer

Sometimes the spelling is so bad it's hard to figure out what people are trying to say.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:30 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

thanks black. and paul this post isnt a tech or an off topic. its kinda a bitch and preach ! i have sat around and watched lx and studly and others rip this forum down with their remarks and i for one think the mods here suck yep suck. i have always said that v6ers should police v6rs. trip comes in here and tries to do his job and you guys bag on him. give him a break he is trying to fix this thing heck he moved my gas post and actually it pertains to tech due to the fact that you cant run regular in a sc car, did i bitch no. i do think they should give us a 05-06 off topic section because we have a great comeradery here and i would hate to see that lost.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:33 PM
v6stanggoddess
1st Gear Member

05-06 off topic section because we have a great comeradery here and i would hate to see that lost.

I hate the regular off topic place. Its filled with weirdos.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:00 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Hey man im not bashing you, this IS where this post belongs, but the mods keep moving things arround and destroying the 4,0 comunity!

Paul

thanks black. and paul this post isnt a tech or an off topic. its kinda a bitch and preach ! i have sat around and watched lx and studly and others rip this forum down with their remarks and i for one think the mods here suck yep suck. i have always said that v6ers should police v6rs. trip comes in here and tries to do his job and you guys bag on him. give him a break he is trying to fix this thing heck he moved my gas post and actually it pertains to tech due to the fact that you cant run regular in a sc car, did i bitch no. i do think they should give us a 05-06 off topic section because we have a great comeradery here and i would hate to see that lost.

and +1 and +1
Old 07-02-2006, 07:09 PM
onefastv6
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: jericho73

Peace
Tom
Oh brotha Afixer, TES-TI-FY! [8D]

Bravo, well said.

agreed! good post!

Quick Reply: I can’t leave for a minute