Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I can’t leave for a minute

Search this Thread

Old 07-02-2006, 07:30 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Default RE: I can’t leave for a minute

afixer i pmed u but i guess u dont check, where did u get ur interior??? i want mine in Blue and yellow

Paul
Old 07-02-2006, 07:31 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Afixer, yes, you are right. It's so easy to get carried away.... especially when exposing a forum nimrod. There is no need to get along, just cease the negative posts when it reaches the critical point. And it really helps if others keep their nose out of it when two members go at it. For instance, I'm fully aware that Paulyboy thinks I'm a gimp, and I KNOW he's a loser with no life and no future (hence his ability to post 1000 messages a month). But, I see no need to stick my nose into his posts, and he should feel likewise. I see no need to respond to his posts, and he should figure out the same. That's how these things remain contained.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:32 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

sorry paul yea i saw it . i had it don at a local shop by my house i removed the seats and gave them to him he charged me 350 for both. remember i have been swamped with the house sorry
Old 07-02-2006, 07:35 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Afixer... oh ya, you say "i have sat around and watched lx and studly and others rip this forum down with their remarks "

Well... you've partaken to. In fact, you were one of the crew that originally jumped me. So, don't sound too high and mighty. Everybody screws up now and then, you included.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:37 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

Afixer, yah i figured man its no problem, i bet ur inbox filled up! i might have to look into getting vinyl covers made up in my colors.

lx200, ur right, i have no life, no money, no girls, nothing, i dont even have a mustang, im 700 pounds and im eating my self to death. happy?

go away

Old 07-02-2006, 07:37 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LX200

Afixer, yes, you are right. It's so easy to get carried away.... especially when exposing a forum nimrod. There is no need to get along, just cease the negative posts when it reaches the critical point. And it really helps if others keep their nose out of it when two members go at it. For instance, I'm fully aware that Paulyboy thinks I'm a gimp, and I KNOW he's a loser with no life and no future (hence his ability to post 1000 messages a month). But, I see no need to stick my nose into his posts, and he should feel likewise. I see no need to respond to his posts, and he should figure out the same. That's how these things remain contained.

its these usless posts that i am talking about. dig dig dig. you should change you screen name to the Shoveler! glad to see this stuff falls on deaf ears
Old 07-02-2006, 07:40 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Ya, I'm happy, but not for any reason that has anything to do with you. Let's just agree to avoid each other here. That should be real easy for you, right? Give it a try, I know you can do it.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:42 PM
LX200
4th Gear Member

Again Afixer, what don't you get? There is a tread going that has nothing to do with anybody else, and PBoy sticks his nose in it and shovels crap on me. Do you say anything then? Why not? Be consistent.
Old 07-02-2006, 07:51 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

me high and mighty ! i have posted many times that i can be a dick when provocked (check spelling ) (ah who cares) if memory serves me you were quite the little *** i think i showed some restraint. that was long ago and i have forgiven the pretty hard comments you have made to me and (how do i put this without being an ***) not pounding your every thread. here we go again, yep im not perfect and not high and mighty super IQ, great speller have all my hair and have a 30 inch waist. what i am is a father of 4, husband of 22 plus years, own (well the bank does) a home 3 cars a motorhome sand rail 3 motorcycles lots of guns 2 cats and a dog. so yea i have a pretty good life and i think i am a good person thats why whenever someone posts a how do i or something i always try to look up the tsb or the service doc and post or email it to that person, because i can, its not for the free TV or the pat on the back its just that thats the way i was raised. DO UNTO OTHERS AND ALL THAT. i have made alot of good friends here and i am sure some Enemies. looks like were back to the Enemies. but hey thats cool.
we all had a good thing here and we pissed it away. so bring it on i have thick skin.

and now back to our show!
Old 07-02-2006, 07:53 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: LX200

Again Afixer, what don't you get? There is a tread going that has nothing to do with anybody else, and PBoy sticks his nose in it and shovels crap on me. Do you say anything then? Why not? Be consistent.
actually i did smack him in a pm just like you and studly should do.

Quick Reply: I can’t leave for a minute