Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

I am not one for cheesy mods but...

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2006, 09:24 PM
teacherman
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: I am not one for cheesy mods but...

Toosober, you simply cannot replace your NOS sticker with that. It will be in ill taste[:'(]
Old 07-05-2006, 02:35 AM
Harry_F
3rd Gear Member

lol king geogre was a crazy mother Fu**er. good times good times, ol' georgie and i. dont you miss the good ol' days.
Old 07-05-2006, 02:53 AM
FrostByte
5th Gear Member

Paul
[/quote]

Do people over in England mourn this day as the first step in the downfall of the British empire?
[/quote]

I am married to a brit & they dont get the same history lessions we do, LOL.[8D]
Old 07-05-2006, 03:16 AM
jericho73
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

I am married to a brit & they dont get the same history lessions we do, LOL.[8D]
I think the Brits must be on the Japanese "ignore anything we don't like or that paints us in an unflattering light" history classes plan

But if they cut out all the times Englands lost, that is one small textbook...and I'm just talking about the world cup! <rimshot> [8D]
Old 07-05-2006, 03:27 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

This whole thread proves that I don't even have to be here for threads to get all jacked up. LOL. It's not ALL my fault
Old 07-05-2006, 10:58 AM
rygenstormlocke
6th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: blazen351

This whole thread proves that I don't even have to be here for threads to get all jacked up. LOL. It's not ALL my fault
It seems you now have "Blazens-in-training" jacking threads for you. Quite the little dynasty you are building up there. LOL.

About this sticker, the skull one would go bad *** with a black mustang IMO!!!! Do it Jimp!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:21 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO, blazen-in-training...it's even funnier if you picture it...Personally I picture them as midgets put still painted up devil style...like evil oompa loompas. But then again I love Midgets...I want one for a pet. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

And since I never commented on the original Post, that skull kicks ***!
ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

It seems you now have "Blazens-in-training" jacking threads for you. Quite the little dynasty you are building up there. LOL.

About this sticker, the skull one would go bad *** with a black mustang IMO!!!! Do it Jimp!
Old 07-05-2006, 05:27 PM
LisaJ429
2nd Gear Member

ok my turn to "jack-a-thread" LMAO

saw a red mustang (1970) convertible with a pair of red truck nuts hanging underneath (in front of the rear jackpot)...now that has to be cheezy..skull is fine but truck nuts and red ones at that [:'(]

LMAO, blazen-in-training...it's even funnier if you picture it...Personally I picture them as midgets put still painted up devil style...like evil oompa loompas. But then again I love Midgets...I want one for a pet. [sm=badbadbad.gif]

And since I never commented on the original Post, that skull kicks ***!
ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Old 07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

You mean the same way the official white house history websight - which goes through the presidents and their achievements - no longer contains a single mention of Vietnam?

Take it from someone who did their degree in history in a european institutuion (Trinity College, Dublin) The europeans in general, and the brits in particular, have excelently taught history classes. And no, they don't gloss over the loss of a couple of colonies that the average brit didn't give a **** about, they were too worried about their mad german king, his wastrel son and a large shortage of food. Also, I'm not suprised that george wrote that nothing of interest happened that day, as it would have taken about a month for the information to reach him. If he was sane that day.

ORIGINAL: jericho73

ORIGINAL: FrostByte

I think the Brits must be on the Japanese "ignore anything we don't like or that paints us in an unflattering light" history classes plan

But if they cut out all the times Englands lost, that is one small textbook...and I'm just talking about the world cup! <rimshot> [8D]
Old 07-05-2006, 06:01 PM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

And don't get me started on English victories.

I'll start at Crecy and work my way to the Falklands

The Napoleonic wars alone would be a good list:
Nile
Trafalgar
Assaye
Rolica
Vimeiro
Talavera
Bucaco
Cuidad Rodrigo
Torres Vedras
Fuentes de Onoro
Badazoj
Salamanca
Vitoria
Bordeaux
Waterloo

...To name just a few.

ORIGINAL: jericho73

Quick Reply: I am not one for cheesy mods but...