Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Pony fogs to GT fogs help

Old 07-09-2006, 09:53 PM
afixer
5th Gear Member

Default RE: Pony fogs to GT fogs help

im still trin to figure out the fuse thing? i must have been on crack! the lights should draw the same amperage so no fuse change should be needed. as far as my old man is concerned. im done he is a waist of time. he left when i was 14 and i had to quit school at 16 get a job and raise my sister and help out my mom she was and still is a wreak. he came back a few years ago and expects me to forgive and forget. i tried but the cost is just to high. i thought he should know his grand kids but why should i let him bring them down too. he is toast!
Old 07-09-2006, 10:46 PM
paulboy16
4th Gear Member

When u put it like that, for anyone to walk out on their family dusnt deserve a second chance, u gave him 1 chance and sounds like hes blown it.

Hows the house coming along man??

Paul
Old 07-09-2006, 11:07 PM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

Maybe you said plug, and i just mis-read it. And yeah, I agree with paul, he's blown it, just cut him out. On the plus side, it doesn't look like you've taken after him, you seem to be an awesome dad, if your fathers day gifts are anything to go by.

ORIGINAL: afixer

im still trin to figure out the fuse thing? i must have been on crack! the lights should draw the same amperage so no fuse change should be needed. as far as my old man is concerned. im done he is a waist of time. he left when i was 14 and i had to quit school at 16 get a job and raise my sister and help out my mom she was and still is a wreak. he came back a few years ago and expects me to forgive and forget. i tried but the cost is just to high. i thought he should know his grand kids but why should i let him bring them down too. he is toast!
Old 07-10-2006, 01:48 AM
Action_Jackson
2nd Gear Member

What do you plan to do with the pony grill? If you still got it I might be interested. If not you know where to find one at a good price?
Old 07-10-2006, 01:54 AM
afixer
5th Gear Member

thanks guys (my extended family) i hate bringing this crap to the forums but he just rubbed me the wrong way today. and as far as the house goes i passed all the ground work inspections friday he even approved some stuff i hadent finished yet said i was doin a great job. so this week ill insulate the floor then put down the plywood and start framing the walls. sorry i havent been around so much but as you can see i have been pretty busy with this. im up for "die hard 4" so i am tring to get as much done as i can in case i get the show!

Old 07-10-2006, 04:59 AM
lureynol
1st Gear Member

That's Great man! We should meet up and talk industry some time, I'd love to get some tips from someone who's been in the business as long as you have.

Also, nice shadow work in that first photo. I would have loved to turned onto your street at that moment: "...hmm, nice yellow mustang, half finished house, man standing on top of a ladder in the middle of the road..."

The house is looking good too. My dad and step-mom added an extension two summers back, I know what a pain it can be. It'll be worth it in the end.

ORIGINAL: afixer

thanks guys (my extended family) i hate bringing this crap to the forums but he just rubbed me the wrong way today. and as far as the house goes i passed all the ground work inspections friday he even approved some stuff i hadent finished yet said i was doin a great job. so this week ill insulate the floor then put down the plywood and start framing the walls. sorry i havent been around so much but as you can see i have been pretty busy with this. im up for "die hard 4" so i am tring to get as much done as i can in case i get the show!