Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Idle Speed/ehaust tone question.

Old 07-14-2006, 02:48 PM
CMCs05pony
2nd Gear Member

Default RE: Idle Speed/ehaust tone question.

ORIGINAL: blazen351

Ok that's pretty much what I was thinking, but wanted some one to back that up a bit. Thanks Rygen!

Erdrikk...LMAO...And you KNOW I'm not that bad...When I "Borrow" a thread it's comical....or at least it's supposed to be, but I'm not very funny.

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke
You should be fine, we are only talking 100rpm here. A lot of us loose more than that switching to higher gear ratios, and that does not cause problems and our MPG is still pretty good after that one. Just think of it like this, our cars should have come with 3.55's IMO like the GT manuals did, so there is your few hundered RPM difference. Also, as for MPG, this is at idle, how often do you sit at idle? MPG is more when you are in motion at higher rpms.
the comment I read earlier about your ex being so huge she trapped midgets in her gravity was pretty funny!
Old 07-14-2006, 02:53 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

LMAO, don't you know yet it's not good to encourage me. Thanks Though!
Old 07-14-2006, 02:55 PM
CMCs05pony
2nd Gear Member

I'm at work man... the more off-topic these things get, the faster my day goes.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:01 PM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: CMCs05pony

I'm at work man... the more off-topic these things get, the faster my day goes.

Dont say that...that to me is like the Batman sign in the sky....I will come -a- runnin!!

So offtopic huh.....you hear about Blazen's new G/F? Damn shes Hot. Hes going to send me pictures!
Old 07-14-2006, 03:02 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I understand that completely. I work out of my home office, and there is no such thing as the day going by TOO quickly!

I've decided that Wedding cake is the most evil of all foods. Something about wedding cake that as soon as your blushing bride eats that wedding cake it kills their sex drive, but triggers their twinkie drive. Wedding cake must be abolished...either that or marriage
Old 07-14-2006, 03:04 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

SHHHHH!!!! My second wife might read this! LOL
ORIGINAL: Erdrickk

So offtopic huh.....you hear about Blazen's new G/F? Damn shes Hot. Hes going to send me pictures!
Old 07-14-2006, 03:06 PM
CMCs05pony
2nd Gear Member

hey Blazen, what's the background in your new sig supposed to be? zipper bursting?

and isn't the puspose of turning your wheels for a picture so that you can see the rims?? lol... j/k
Old 07-14-2006, 03:12 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I think it's snake skin maybe...Don't know really, Jayfreaky made it for me a couple nights ago.

Yeah yeah yeah, I was kinda annoyed with myself when I looked at these pics after taking them the other day, I went to a nice location and got some great shots of her from all angles, but I forgot to crank the wheel around when I did this angle. I've got some others too that are really good except for the redneck family walking through my background that I didn't notice while snapping the pics. [:@]

Ok end vent...I know you were kidding, but MAN I had to get that out! LOL

hey Blazen, what's the background in your new sig supposed to be? zipper bursting?

and isn't the puspose of turning your wheels for a picture so that you can see the rims?? lol... j/k
Old 07-14-2006, 03:14 PM
Erdrickk
2nd Gear Member

Noob rofl j/k - So....we de-railed this topic pretty good!! On to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!! mwhahahah

ORIGINAL: blazen351

I think it's snake skin maybe...Don't know really, Jayfreaky made it for me a couple nights ago.

Yeah yeah yeah, I was kinda annoyed with myself when I looked at these pics after taking them the other day, I went to a nice location and got some great shots of her from all angles, but I forgot to crank the wheel around when I did this angle. I've got some others too that are really good except for the redneck family walking through my background that I didn't notice while snapping the pics. [:@]

Ok end vent...I know you were kidding, but MAN I had to get that out! LOL

Old 07-14-2006, 03:31 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

I noticed they didn't waste much time moving your fat chick video...I wonder if they would allow us to have an official off topic thread....not a whole section( we don't need that just for us) but one specific thread that just keeps going for us to post whatever wierd crap we want. Hmmm Think I'll PM P.wizard and see

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Idle Speed/ehaust tone question.