Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

Scubadog Banned?

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2006, 08:54 PM
beaustang
5th Gear Member

Default Scubadog Banned?

I got an email from Scubadog saying the mods banned him because of the group plenum buy! Total BS! The guy was trying to do everybody a solid by getting a good price everyone could benefit from and he gets banned! Lets all give the mods our opinions about this and get him reinstated!
Old 07-16-2006, 09:35 PM
pat6674u
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: Scubadog Banned?

I guess I should nix the whole group Turbonator buy then? No but really, there has to more to it than he tried to put together a group buy. Maybe he told them to F-off when told to remove it or something. Besides, he can come back as we've seen the reincarnation of Big Studly/Knot Band.
Old 07-16-2006, 09:36 PM
05 Silvertible
2nd Gear Member

This is why I was wanting too know how to contact a MOD and gets some facts andmaybe keep it quiet while we try to get him back on...but Beau came right out with it so what the HELL...bring him back MODS...if he even wants back on now!! Unless there is something we dont know it sounds like horse Sh8t to me. I have had a thread downed and never got a PM telling me what was wrong or anything...why wasnt the group buy just downed and warn us that you need permission to do one ??[sm=boosign.gif]
Old 07-16-2006, 09:40 PM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

This and another recent banning, and the "new" moderation are PISSING ME OFF. You damned mods need to quit driving away your good members, I'm one step away from leaving, and don't quote me any damned rules.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:48 PM
KnotBand
I ♥ Acer

ORIGINAL: blazen351

This and another recent banning, and the "new" moderation are PISSING ME OFF. You damned mods need to quit driving away your good members, I'm one step away from leaving, and don't quote me any damned rules.
what makes you think you are a "good" member???

anyway, I heard my name mentioned so I thought I would drob by and say, these forums suck more than a hooker on nickel night.

These forums are a disgrace to the constitution. Going back to my previous comments that led to my new screen name.....yes, they were distastefull, but I have every right in the world to make them....just like burning the flag..nobody likes it, but it isn't illegal (i don't think...wasn't there some recent thing about this??). While I can see a case for banning someone with distatstefull comments and only causing trouble, I can't see a case at all for banning someone for actually being helpfull to members of the forum. It appears our moderators think it is their right to say who can and can't post in these forums...eventhough they really don't own the forums, they are only volunteers assisting.......someone??? They have nothing to lose or gain by their actions...

so the way I see it, whoever is doing all of this banning is nothing more than a piece of **** on some high horse that thinks they have the final say..........but what they actually are is a bad analogy for Bill Clinton and Monica, and when they quote the rules, that is the equivalent of saying "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

Who the **** reads the "rules"???? Do you know how much offensive crap goes on in the off topic area? But I guess that crap is more helpful to the forum then offering discounts on parts or offering to help a e-friend out. I guarantee, pretty soon, these forums are going to have nothing but *** holes like me running around telling everyone to kill themselves or some worthless crap like that because the people that actually care and are knowledgable are going to take off...there is only so much tech info you can have or share. Hell, I am already not interested in the tech forums because I have done all my performance mods I want to do, and the exterior mods are not difficult. So one by one, as people get their cars the way they like them, they will begin to disappear because these forums have/will become no fun. Just a library of technical information.

People will keep in touch through e-mail, not the PM's or the forums, the sponsors will stop providing input/feedback/paying attention because there is nobody here but a bunch of lunatics and bathroom humor. There are plenty of other mustang web sites for people to go to...are they the same? I have no idea, but I can say this, most people will find out.

I would also like to point out one more thing......the mods are always saying "this is a volunteer thing", "we don't get paid for this" etc....well, if that is the case, don't you have something ****ing better to do than go around banning people for breaking a small rule, a dumb ****ing rule at that? You would think most people wouldn't really give a **** because 1) it isn't hurting anything 2) nobody gives a rats *** 3) most people are to busy for remedial **** like that. Well, it sounds like to me someone needs to pick up an extra shift at McDonalds, or quit becase obviously being a fry cook has pissed them off enough that they have to come in here and take it out on some people.

Yes, I do realize that I can get banned for this, but you know what, if you haven't figured it out by now...I really don't give a flying ****.
Old 07-16-2006, 10:50 PM
workshop4ever
2nd Gear Member

Agreed most definately. This place is really driving away its members.
Old 07-16-2006, 11:32 PM
gianf
2nd Gear Member

This place has been driving away good members for a long time. Most of us go to the unmentionable site. Literally, you can't type it on this forum without it coming up censored.

Steve
Old 07-16-2006, 11:54 PM
CTE
1st Gear Member

Hi guys, it's me, you know the banned guy........

I expect this to get sensored, or what ever, but to the set the record straight I did not tell anyone to F*** off. In fact when I was notified of the rule violation, the group buy had already ended.

When it was first started, I actually asked a moderator to move the group buy to the V-6 site to get more exposure, and they complied. They never said I was in violation of anything. Go figure?

So I have moved to another site or two, there is too much here to sift through. I have enjoyed the passion for the Mustangs that comes through, it has been worthwhile and I gained a great deal of advice as I moved ahead with my mods.

One final thought, I REALLY appreicate the thoughts and prayers about my daughter's illness.
She is out of harms way for now. They don't know what causes TTP, or have a cure, but the treatments have turned it around.

Well all is said and done, that is what is important. I hope all who recieved the plenum covers are satisfied, it was a pleasure to put it together for you all.

CTE aka Scubadog
Old 07-17-2006, 12:00 AM
Trill Gear Head
4th Gear Member

lol, this forum has gone to hell in a hand basket. Its at the front gates of hell and lucifer's minions are about to open the gates. Anyways, i stopped comn to this forum b/c of all this freakn moderation, its really pissn me off. I've posted on the 4.0 collective for a while now and will be on that more than this one.

http://american-speed.com/collective/forums/
Old 07-17-2006, 12:00 AM
blazen351
I ♥ Acer

Thanks Scuba...I mean CTE. LOL, Good luck at your new forums!

Quick Reply: Scubadog Banned?