Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

wow...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 08:52 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Default RE: wow...

hmm the more and more i read this the more and more i want to actually pay the difference in my loan and trade her in for a GT. Sorry guys but a GT is sounding pretty sweet.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:56 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

yea from a dig could be why he beat me i dunno
Old 07-24-2006, 08:59 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Send that 4-door grocery getting camry Scrming or my way, we will wipe the pavement with it. I'd like to see one stage at the track next to me, from a dig, and watch it wheel hop down the track in my rear view.
LOL yea!! LOL
Old 07-24-2006, 09:00 PM
petepete
5th Gear Member

as for power im putting down 299 rwhp 291 rwtqkind of disapointed int he numbers cuz my 05 v6 that got totaled had a procharger and def got better numbers but wanted to try vortech so here i am may add a 50 shot to this too cuz the old one had it on top of the procharger
Old 07-24-2006, 09:04 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: Horrific_Ending

hmm the more and more i read this the more and more i want to actually pay the difference in my loan and trade her in for a GT. Sorry guys but a GT is sounding pretty sweet.
It is what it is man..... When you get the GT there is still going to be those family cars that can keep up with the GT's.... Then what...... Then its time for a vette ........ Oh yea a vette

Nah Im just saying there will always be bigger and better man no matter what displacment you go with.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:05 PM
BlueDevil
1st Gear Member

You guys kill me. Who cares if you're beat. Twenty years from now there isn't going to be any 'Sport Camry' clubs or 'Avalon Clubs' because those cars are stupid looking, soulless transportation appliances that history will forget. A couple of weeks ago I brought my 06 stang over to show my 12 year old cousin. I opened the door, she sat in the car, put her hands on the leather wheel, paused, and said in a halting voice, "Oh, my god . . . " Yea, I don't see that happening in a Camry. And I don't ever see Jacqueline Bisset getting into a Camry either.

Before I got my stang I wanted to go the practical route--a new Corolla or perhaps a Subaru Outback--the 4cyl 175 hp version. But you know what, I kept dreaming of the stang. Once a product gets into my dreams, that's it. I have to have it. Either that or suffer. No matter how big Toyota gets, I'll never dream of their cars.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:35 PM
Playboy06
2nd Gear Member

Amen. Mustangs are filled with history.

In 5 years those camry's will BE history.
Old 07-24-2006, 09:50 PM
fallfast90
4th Gear Member

I understand about some people wanting to get a gt, but look at it this way, When you buy a gt, u pay for all the extras that are better than the v6 or non existant in our cars. Well if your into modding, you are getting rid of those parts anyway that you pay for in the gt, e.i. brakes, wheels, and etc. Yes the gt puts out high numbers to begin with, but you end up getting rid of the parts you initially paid for. a v6 can be in the 400-500 horsepower range, so if your looking for something like that, its a good deal when you just buy a base v6. Now yes, if you want to be in the 700-up hp, you are going to need the gt. But the v6 really isnt that bad

ps. Screaming, was that you i saw in i think modified mustang?? (the mistress)
Old 07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
scrming
5th Gear Member

ORIGINAL: rygenstormlocke

Send that 4-door grocery getting camry Scrming or my way, we will wipe the pavement with it. I'd like to see one stage at the track next to me, from a dig, and watch it wheel hop down the track in my rear view.
LOL! Nice!!!! LOL!
Old 07-24-2006, 10:09 PM
TheWatcher
2nd Gear Member

if i spent the money to put a sc or turbo in, and then got beat by a camry, i'd sell my stang and buy a prius!

Quick Reply: wow...