Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

someone felt the need to mod my car last night

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
JokerCPoC
1st Gear Member

Default RE: someone felt the need to mod my car last night

Too bad about Your car guy, Some people I guess think Mustangs are thirsty for gas and they want to hurt You, I'd consider getting a hidden motion sensitive camera for the car and see who's doing this to that beautifull Mustang of Yours. Since It's happened more than once, Someone seems to be targeting Your car on purpose. It's that or park It near the house where a camera can watch It or in a Garage. In any case I feel Your pain, One day My Mustang GT worked and the Next It wouldn't start, Took It somewhere to have It looked at and short of delving into the block, The place could find no reason why the GT wouldn't start. Being I didn't have the cash to do more I had to sell It for $1,250.00 to a neighbor, That was a Sad day. Hopefully soon I'll rectify that problem. My V6 will be parked in a covered car port that I could convert into a garage at a later date.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:16 PM
esab

Like others, my accident came with a happy ending. I had an 03 Eclipse (yeah yeah) t-boned by a 14yo in a stolen SUV. Totalled that car, but got my mustang out of it finally.
Old 08-08-2006, 07:19 PM
snogoldi
1st Gear Member

Call out the international guard, the Canadian mounted police, The border patrol and I will call Sheriff Joe the meanness Sheriff in Maricopa county. We will have that SOB wearing pink underwear and eating green baloney in no time.

[sm=icon_beat.gif]
Old 08-08-2006, 08:00 PM
powerProdigy
2nd Gear Member

People always say you tend to drive where you are looking, maybe that sick s.o.b. couldnt resist how good mustangs look.lol sorry about ure car man, mines in the shop with a very very similar, if not identicle hit, in the exect spot where ures is hit, (had to replace the rear inibody piece, im in week 5 and waiting, dernit
Old 08-08-2006, 08:00 PM
Horrific_Ending
4th Gear Member

Damn it seems like people are just aiming for mustang these days. Sorry to see your stang like that...pssh and i thought i had it bad i just filed a claim with my insurance company because some idiot cant get out of his car without hitting my car and i caught him in the act. Our cars need invisible Shields
Old 08-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

Damn, that sucks man. I feel for ya.
Old 08-08-2006, 08:57 PM
Euronimous

man...sorry to se such a tragedy.

[IMG]local://upfiles/41752/A7032A12A9334A1D8C74C3E5582BC051.jpg[/IMG]
Old 08-08-2006, 11:03 PM
screaminyellin6
2nd Gear Member

So Sorry to see that ... Hope it all works out for you...

Been a while since we heard from you man - Hope everything else is going much better

Good Luck with it !!
Old 08-08-2006, 11:15 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

the funny thing is ... it happened in brooklyn..., at the movies... random friends house and my house.. lol
ORIGINAL: JokerCPoC

Too bad about Your car guy, Some people I guess think Mustangs are thirsty for gas and they want to hurt You, I'd consider getting a hidden motion sensitive camera for the car and see who's doing this to that beautifull Mustang of Yours. Since It's happened more than once, Someone seems to be targeting Your car on purpose. It's that or park It near the house where a camera can watch It or in a Garage. In any case I feel Your pain, One day My Mustang GT worked and the Next It wouldn't start, Took It somewhere to have It looked at and short of delving into the block, The place could find no reason why the GT wouldn't start. Being I didn't have the cash to do more I had to sell It for $1,250.00 to a neighbor, That was a Sad day. Hopefully soon I'll rectify that problem. My V6 will be parked in a covered car port that I could convert into a garage at a later date.
Old 08-08-2006, 11:21 PM
Puleo76
3rd Gear Member

yea... i been very busy... lol... i tried out for the mets a few weeks ago in maryland, i live in ny so we drove out there. On a postive note, i impressed the scouts w/ my fielding at first base and was told i was the best 1b there... Im hoping i hear from them soon, lol although im a yankee fan but id play for any team including the royals lol.... I had been practacing and preping for awhile for that... and then went on a cruise and now actually next wed im goin 2 florida for 3 weeks w/ the family on vacation... so i figure.. by the time i get back, my car would be out of the shop hopefully...

Does anyone know the casco deals or whatever... and does anyone know if all state insurance usually cuts for example me the check or the body shop?? Cause id get teh stuff from casco or whatever and then have some extra money left over maybe... ooo while its in the shop, some idiot also hit my passanger side fender a month or 2 ago.... and its an eye sore 2 me...

bad luck... no tickets or whatever.. i never get pulled over, i drive safe....

people r losers 2 my pretty pretty car ...

I just got home from a softball tournament in brooklyn and looked and was suprised at all the comments ... lol

thanks guys for everything.

ttyal
ORIGINAL: screaminyellin6

So Sorry to see that ... Hope it all works out for you...

Been a while since we heard from you man - Hope everything else is going much better

Good Luck with it !!

Quick Reply: someone felt the need to mod my car last night