Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

2007 Grabber Orange Clearcoat Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2006, 04:59 PM
JokerCPoC
1st Gear Member

Default 2007 Grabber Orange Clearcoat Metallic

What do You think of a Mustang in this color?

I'm thinkin of buying a Mustang V6 soon, I'd love to get a GT(And I know where 3 Orange GT's are at), But cost is a problem as what I'm getting from an inheritance can't handle the GT.
Old 08-10-2006, 05:27 PM
boss 244
3rd Gear Member

Default RE: 2007 Grabber Orange Clearcoat Metallic

invest in oil stocks, in a few years you'll be able to buy whatever you want!!
Old 08-10-2006, 05:40 PM
JokerCPoC
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boss 244

Can't do anything like that as I get SSI and that is considered income, I'm permanently physically and mentally disabled(I use a cane to walk with).
Old 08-10-2006, 07:28 PM
HurricaneStang
4th Gear Member

Go with the 07 V6 in the grabber orange. They got one at the dealer here i love that color. You'll be the coolest one on the road.....After you buy it throw some chrome on it and watch it glysen (or however you spell it) in the sun.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:35 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

Don't even need to look at it cause I just happened see one on my way home from work today!! They look great in that color.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:44 PM
JokerCPoC
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: HurricaneStang

Go with the 07 V6 in the grabber orange. They got one at the dealer here i love that color. You'll be the coolest one on the road.....After you buy it throw some chrome on it and watch it glysen (or however you spell it) in the sun.
I'm thinkin, I'm thinkin, I may have to get a V6 as the V8 may be too expensive for Me as one I could buy outright maybe, The V8 I'd have to put down $19,082 and even then I may not qualify for payments, It's hard being disabled, Heck right now It's hard on My cat Angel(See My avatar, She's 14 yrs now), I do know where one V6 is that's in Orange and It's(That would be telling).

Body Style: Coupe
Model: V6
Package: Premium

Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6 Engine
Transmission: 5R55S 5-Speed Automatic Transmission

- Interior Upgrade Package
- V6 Pony Package
- 5R55S 5-Speed Automatic Transmission
- Wheel Locking Kits
- Active Anti-Theft System
- Anti-Lock Brakes w/Traction Control
- Front Seat Side-Mounted Air Bags
- SIRIUSâ„¢ Satellite Radio (N/A in Hawaii or Alaska)
- Satin Aluminum Instrument Panel Appliqué
- Verona Grain Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats

But to get that I'm going to have to see how the house goes first(I'm buyin some land and puttin a used mobilehome on It soon and then no more rent, taxes are cheaper), Then I'll be able to see how much extra above $19,082 I'll have for a New car. I may have as much as $26,437.00 or so.
Old 08-10-2006, 08:01 PM
ricklmesa@cox.net
3rd Gear Member

ORIGINAL: boss 244

Say there how much would you need too invest? How much does a share of oil cost? Im going to be investing some money in stock. As soon as I get my 401k started I want to try investing. Want to put money in a few places but its all new to me. Gunna have my Mother help me out cause she has a way better clue than I do. I also want to meybe get a little Ford Ranger XLT or S-10 so I don't haft to put miles on the stang in the long run, plus it would make me more money at work.

Sorry....didn't mean to get off topic. Go for the V6!! (in that orange) I wanted the GT too but there was just no way. That was when I relized "YEP! I'VE GOTTA HAVE THAT BODY STYLE STILL!!" LOL So I just went with a 6. Just think though are little sixes do as much as some of the older 3rd gen GT mustangs!! They are good little engines, I like mine!!!
Old 08-10-2006, 08:06 PM
dmhines
5th Gear Member

Go for it ... I also did not want a GT for multiple reasons ... but did want a 5-speed V6. I would have gotten a Grabber Orange car myself but did not want to order one and no dealer within 200 miles of me had a V6 5-speed in Orange ... every single one on dealer lots was Automatic. I ended up with my Screaming Yellow V6 5-speed instead. I have no regrets ...
Old 08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
JokerCPoC
1st Gear Member

ORIGINAL: dmhines

Go for it ... I also did not want a GT for multiple reasons ... but did want a 5-speed V6. I would have gotten a Grabber Orange car myself but did not want to order one and no dealer within 200 miles of me had a V6 5-speed in Orange ... every single one on dealer lots was Automatic. I ended up with my Screaming Yellow V6 5-speed instead. I have no regrets ...
Actually I did find one orange one w/a 5-speed, But It's a GT and I never trained for a 5spd, Just an Auto, Heck one dealer got a whole lot of V6's and V8's and their in Henry Fords favorite color, Black. Well I'll just have to keep an eye on the one V6 I found and wait some. Anybody want to buy a Condo?

http://www.realtor.com/Prop/1059829748?lnksrc=00045

It was My Aunts/Uncles condo and no I only get 1/8 of whatever It sells for after the agent gets their cut(6% I think).

As It all really depends on some real estate and what goes with It. Hopefully that will cost as near to $36,000 or so as close I can get It(out of as $55,000 from My late Aunts trust fund), I still won't be able to pave a 300' dirt road though(I have other things to do), drat.
Old 08-10-2006, 10:13 PM
Jeremy
4th Gear Member

It kinda looks yellow from here. I don't know, maybe that's me. But I would defenetly buy the orange, I saw an orange GT being delivered to the dealership a week ago. If I had my car paid off I would have traded it for the orange one.

Quick Reply: 2007 Grabber Orange Clearcoat Metallic