Notices
V6 S197 General Discussion This section is for technical discussions pertaining specifically to the V6 variation of the 2005 and newer Ford Mustang.

SPARTAN VI!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2006, 04:15 AM
chavalo_nm1
3rd Gear Member

Default SPARTAN VI!

In your pics on your car I saw the rear bumper ........you may have got hit or who knows.....................well anyways about two weeks ago I let my mom borrow my car to do errands since my sister was using hers.............so she ends up backing into a guy and scratches the rear bumper and it looks almost as bad as yours did. My question is....................... did yu have it repainted or replaced or what because I havent had any time to take care of it yet. Oh yea and how much did it cost?
Old 08-11-2006, 02:21 PM
SPARTAN VI
4th Gear Member

Default RE: SPARTAN VI!

ORIGINAL: chavalo_nm1

In your pics on your car I saw the rear bumper ........you may have got hit or who knows.....................well anyways about two weeks ago I let my mom borrow my car to do errands since my sister was using hers.............so she ends up backing into a guy and scratches the rear bumper and it looks almost as bad as yours did. My question is....................... did yu have it repainted or replaced or what because I havent had any time to take care of it yet. Oh yea and how much did it cost?
Hey Chavalo,

I bought a GT take-off body kit to replace both the front and rear bumpers. Cost about $420 for bumpers, skirts, and mufflers at Diversified Marketing.. didn't have to pay shipping because I picked it up from their warehouse. When I got the bumpers, my father and I put aside a weekend to put them on ourselves. There's a stickied "How To" on this in the appearance forum.